User Tag List

First 123

Thread: Showerbeer

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    This sounds interesting. For the people that do this, what does it feel like? Why is it so enjoyable?
    Hmm...for me I think the enjoyment stems from have two kind of disparate events occurring at the same time. Your body is like "whoa, hot and soothing meets cold and refreshing, what a nice reward" and your brain is going "WTF is going on here body?"

Kinda fun.

It's the exact same concept as drinking in sauna/a hot-tub/a hot bath, really.

Ooooh. Your description reminds me of why tacos are one of my favorite foods. Hot, smoky meat with fresh cool salsa - neither as good alone as they are together.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    nerd

showerbeer is a start, but bathbeers+joint is more my speed. kind of a 'the dude' but more redneck and less creamer. a bowl is even better because once it's packed you don't have to worry about wet fingers ruining it.

Hate

@allegorystory

What kind of beer do you drink?

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    @allegorystory

What kind of beer do you drink?
    I enjoy Creemore a lot. Guiness, a few micro-brewery names from up here in Ontario/Quebec (Church Key, Flying Monkey, St. Ambroise), hard ciders (not really beer, but whatever). All would go great with a shower.

What about you Juice?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Did a bath beer this weekend because of this thread. I ran it really hot and drank a cold sweet stout. It was okay. Afterward, it produced a very nice glow, though.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    This whole thing sounds strange, you're not meant to eat or drink the shower, in fact the sex/bj suggestion seemed more appropriate (dont know why! :P )
    I take my coffee in there every morning. I haven't had a beer in the shower but I have had a mojito in the shower and that's very nice.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Whoa...there are a lot of Finns around here.
    Run for cover!!!!

Never heard of showerbeer.

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    What about you Juice?
    I prefer smoking weed to drinking.

But if I do drink, then it has to be Sam Jackson Badass Ale, my body can't metabolize any alcohol other than Sam Jackson Badass Ale.