User Tag List

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Default Their way or the highway

Do you too have the constant feeling at times that you always need to function?(any word pun intended)

I mean job, wife, university all at once and if you just once voice that you are overworked people punish you with compassion, which doesnt solve your problem?

What are the best ways to avoid a burnout? What are first signs? Can seeing a shrink avoid the burnout or is cancelling the job, university a better idea?

Should I pursue my plans to leave the country and everyone behind, not telling anyone and build a marihuana farm in the Netherlands?

What can keep you motivated in life, if life demands your presence 24/7? is that a sole P-type issue?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Should I pursue my plans to leave the country and everyone behind, not telling anyone and build a marihuana farm in the Netherlands?
    Definitely.

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I've seen some people dodge this by making a conscious effort to avoid responsibility as much as possible. Because of this they don't feel shackled or weighed down with these things which is a plus, but on the other hand there's limited fulfillment in that, as they don't get the full expanded version of the good stuff involved in it as well. There's a magic formula to solve this somewhere though. It's probably the one in your user title.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTp

There are certainly worse ways to live a life.

Seriously, attitude is everything. If you can persuade yourself that each of the things you have to do is totally not demanding at all and that you're not having a crisis of motivation, then you're totally golden.

Re-reading that makes me sound stupid. Go with the weed farm.
    MBTI: INTP (PNIT if you wanna put it in order of strength.)
    Socionics: INTp
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Political Stance: (usually) Very Liberal
    Religious Stance: (roughly) Secular Humanist
    Class: Wizard
    Stereotype: Geek/Hippie

Also, credit for my new avatar goes to this person. I found it on the google.

and if you just once voice that you are overworked people punish you with compassion, which doesnt solve your problem?
    Haha, this is great, entropie.

As for the question at hand, I have no idea. I've traditionally been known to run from ennui/overwork throughout my life. I don't think that there's anything wrong with that inherently. I've experienced some very awesome things for not wanting to stay with one thing for a long time. Some people would say my life's been directionless so far, but I'd say their lives have been miserably predictable.

I guess it's all in what you feel more comfortable with. If you think your life and well-being would benefit from a drastic change then you should definitely pursue that. It's not like you can never go back.

Besides, just think of the cool stories you could tell if you did own a weed farm...even if it doesn't work out!