Sorry i cant resize it to 300 pixels, only got options for 320 and 150..
Hmmm, may i ask why you decided on this one? Lol
“I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
― Georgia O'Keeffe
Here is the photo I hope to successfully convert to an avi for you w/in 24 hours (my life has gone KookaBunga's in the last 3 days; so I am sooooo swamped - I am SOOOO sorrrry!). No worries though; the Halla is in control, the vortex spins at my bequest.
Here it is kid, backstory after the photo...
If I remember correctly, when you first joined this forum, you listed your MBTI type as INFJ.
You and I have had a few conversations via PM, and I feel I know you well enough to state the following.
(1) Despite a change from INFJ to ENTP; your core values remain intact. You have always been direct (maybe a little more so nowadays, LOLZ!) yet tactful.
(2) You have an appreciation for classic romanticism and have integrated it with your own personal eccentricities, for which I salute you.
(3) You drive a bad ass red Ford Mustang!
(4) For some reason it seems you enjoy the beach, so that's why I chose the red Mustang on the beach as the base of the collage/photo.
(5) You seem like a girl who wouldn't roll her eyes if presented with the right bouquet of red roses, so I added them in the footer of thte red Mustang on the beach.
(6) Considering you are at peace with LOGIC and LOVE, and also exhibit one of my favorite EXTP traits (love of one's self in a healthy and respectable way ) I added the formula: "True Love: E=NT^p" to the top of the photo collage.
I sincerely hope you like your Valentine from me; it's been an honor to have an opportunity to partner with you on this project.
As I'm sure you know, I always wish you the best in life, love, and happiness.
Keep the Faith, and Happy Valentine's Day!
You are the man!!!!!
I've been under stress; feeling down, and out since January. My Dad just went into the hospital today. So, needless to say when I saw the beautiful red Mustang with the red roses, on a sunset sandy beach, I broke down and cried. It illustrates all of the things I love; including red roses.
I was not expecting that. Wow. I'm happy!
So clever with the E=NTP too!
It's nice to know we have friends that care about us, and remember the little things.
You are a dear friend. Thank you for thinking of me today! I feel truly blessed to know you. I will adore the avatar well beyond today.
So very close on the typing!!
My type history:
--> INFP (Fi wasn't me.) <--Was my type for the first year I was here. I talked about INFJ's a lot too because of my sister.
--> ENFP (Still not me.)
--> INTP (Took official MBTI test, but Ti-Ne still wasn't me.)
--> ENTP (ahhh Yez. Ne-Ti.)
YOU WERE 100% RIGHT ON ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE!!! (: