So dust off your fuck me pumps
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I was at an actual organizational meeting yesterday (large audience), and This Actually Happened:

Running a bunch of slides in the background during the presentation (on cycle), so all the pictures kept cycling through for the meeting's duration, which referred to "Business Information." Here's one of Curious George (a very similar pic) that was troublesome:

with the caption

"Curious about all your BI needs"
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Cloudpatrol, MDP2525 liked this post

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Trash Panda liked this post

taking high expectations asian father to a whole new level
    Japanese Father Kills 12-Year-Old Son For Not Studying
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Alcohol-fueled Ohio Amish party raided, 73 arrested | The Columbus Dispatch

MILLERSBURG (AP) — Authorities in the heart of Ohio’s Amish country say they arrested more than 70 people in a raid at a weekend party in a field that was expected to attract hundreds of Amish youth.

More than 40 officers converged Saturday on the Hardy Township field west of Millersburg off of Rt. 39 after concerned parents notified the Holmes County sheriff’s office of a large party expected to attract over 1,000 Amish from Ohio and neighboring states.

Investigators say 73 people, including 35 juveniles, were taken into custody and charged with underage consumption of alcohol.

The Daily Record of Wooster reports that some also face charges of resisting arrest, and two were taken to a hospital for alcohol related-illness...

Sounds like they got a little buggy!

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

In the case that this isn't fake .....

Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Woman marries daughter after the two 'hit it off' | WPXI

I think the bizarre part is (1) this is the second child of hers she has married and (2) it's Oklahoma. You'd think she'd be aware it's a felony.

DUNCAN, Okla. - An Oklahoma woman married two of her biological children over the course of eight years.

Police arrested Patricia Ann Spann and her daughter, Misty Velvet Dawn Spann, Wednesday for incest. The two had gotten married in Comanche County, Oklahoma, earlier this year.

According to WCMH-TV, Patricia Spann, 43, lost custody of Misty, 25, and two other children when they were young. The three children were adopted by their grandmother.

Patricia Spann told investigators she didn't have contact with her kids until two years ago, but when she reunited with Misty, she said they "hit it off," WCMH-TV reported...
    matching superman t-shirts... awwww.....

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    In the case that this isn't fake .....
    Wow. two things: (1) that girl dances like she has prior experience with pole dancing, and (2) giving the bride a bloody nose... ouch.

Typology Retiree Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Everybody check out this dumbfuck from my school's parking lot today

3 weeks on T
    Eat EVERYTHING!

MBTI
    INTJ

My uncle when he was in college got a bunch of his friends together and jumped off the roof of his dorm stark naked with the their school letters and stuff painted on their bodies.

My grandparents found out a short while later when they got published in the schools newspaper. Apparently they didnt get in trouble with the school or the law or anything--- so Im thinking that the NAKED thing has just been embelished over time- but yeah.

Um. Im sure theres a youtube video of someone doing something-crazy/weird/stupid... But that feels like a lot of effort for things that probably are seen every day in various news-feeds.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    My uncle when he was in college got a bunch of his friends together and jumped off the roof of his dorm stark naked with the their school letters and stuff painted on their bodies.

My grandparents found out a short while later when they got published in the schools newspaper. Apparently they didnt get in trouble with the school or the law or anything--- so Im thinking that the NAKED thing has just been embelished over time- but yeah.

Um. Im sure theres a youtube video of someone doing something-crazy/weird/stupid... But that feels like a lot of effort for things that probably are seen every day in various news-feeds.
    To be honest, I just often read the Yahoo News feed and get more than enough from that.

Likes N/A liked this post