User Tag List

First 3171798081828391 Last

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

@Kullervo I feel the same exact way! I get made fun of for being a picky eater, especially when it comes to things like this. And fat on meat that makes me uncontrollably gag when I try to eat it. Have to specifically specify I want it removed in every burger, and even then they don't always do what is requested.

Stupid sh*t people do is vote again and again for presidents that end up screwing over the country and then don't learn from it. Thinking some in the new batch is somehow honest and not corrupt.

Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

i warn you for this..
    5w4 - 8w9 - 4w5
    True Neutral
    Likes Fate liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Back on topic:

Woman Arrested for DUI After Being Spotted With 15-Foot Tree Stuck in Car Grill | Fox News Insider
    Police arrest drunk woman after she's caught driving with a TREE stuck in her vehicle | Daily Mail Online

"Yet another reason why you should not drink and drive!"

Dash-cam footage released by the Roselle, Illinois Police Department shows a woman driving at night with a 15-foot tree lodged in her car's front grill.

The department explained in a Facebook post that they received a call on January 23 from multiple concerned motorists, notifying them of a vehicle driving erratically with a most unlikely hood ornament.

After pulling the tree-adorned car over, an officer noticed the airbags had been deployed, obviously from hitting the tree...

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxE Ne

Man's Worst Enemy: 6 Negligent Gun Owners Who Were Shot by Their Own Dogs | Alternet

Guns don’t kill people; dogs with guns kill people [...]

Earlier this month, Richard Fipps of Wyoming was accidently shot by his dog when his lovable pooch stepped on his .300 Winchester Magnum. According to the local sheriff, Fipps and two other men were in a remote area trying to move his truck, which was stuck. Fipps was standing beside his vehicle when he told his dog to move from the front to the back seat. The dog jumped onto Fipp’s rifle, which was sitting in the backseat with the safety off. The round struck Fipps in the left arm, traveled past his back and clipped his right sleeve. Fipps was treated in a hospital in Billings, Montana and may lose his arm.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sp/so

Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Action figures of Indonesian criminals. Thankfully the creator of the franchise apologizes immediately when the news went viral.
    5w4 - 8w9 - 4w5
    True Neutral

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-wen...122900543.html

She had the camera in front, aimed back at her and inadvertently recording what was behind her -- capturing the bear she hadn't noticed that had in the meanwhile started chasing her.

EDIT: After reading some of the discussion elsewhere this might have been faked... but it's still pretty freakish. Also, here's the full video:

Last edited by Bellflower; 04-12-2016 at 02:01 PM.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

She saved about 5 seconds. Way to go.

1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1782653

A Florida teen has been arrested for “driving like an idiot" after causing two accidents and posting the footage online.

Robert Kelley, 18, was detained by cops after suffering serious injuries from allegedly crashing his car during the filming. He is believed to have posted the footage to YouTube the day after the accident...

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bellflower View Post
    To start things off:

Dentist accused of paper clip use in root canals

Like... whut?

Pipe cleaners would have been even more economical.
    Liar. I told you that happened to me a long time ago and then you made up a fake news story.
    “Oh, what a tangled web we weave...when first we practice to deceive.”
    ― Walter Scott, Marmion

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink: