User Tag List

First 3070787980818290 Last

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Someone just told me that 'animals will never be concerned with human rights, while humans are constantly concerned with animal's rights' in an attempt to convince me how stupid veganism is.
    Leisurely > Sensitive > Solitary
    Si / Fi / Fe
    Johari / Nohari / Tumblr

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Plenty of examples.

Likes phobik, SpankyMcFly liked this post

~ Elbert Hubbard

~ Elbert Hubbard

~ Elbert Hubbard

~ Elbert Hubbard

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

No more than a month ago, I witnessed my neighbor's son (a junior in frickin high school) shoot a squirrel and drag it into the garage by its tail. Nice enough kid, but sort of a dweeb (not sort of, actually really a dweeb).

Speaking of high school dweebs....

Freshman year, first semester gym class. It was during the swimming unit. One semester of gym is required for kids at my school to graduate, so a lot of us decided to get it done and over with then and there. It wasn't half bad, considering I do have lots of stories to tell and met some cute guys, and it shaped my life monumentally. This day I'm about to tell out about is one such life-changing experience.

At my school, there's a small gym, a big gym, locker rooms, and the swimming pool, which had a lobby type thing between the pool and the rest of the gym area so kids wouldn't track water or whatever. We all had to wait and take attendance outside of the lobby, but the teacher (already a shitty teacher) was late. This one kid. Tim. Tim was a straight up badass. From a super low income neighborhood and had just arrived to the area freshman year, but he made his damn mark on the school. Kid could do all these awesome parkour tricks and beat up one of the stupidest bros in the whole school history.

Outside the lobby, there were these big shatterproof glass doors. Directly behind, security cameras. Someone dared Tim to punch those doors. Tim hurled himself at the door in a total kamikaze mission if I ever saw one, cracks that nearly the entire way down. Turns heel and majestically flees the scene. We all stood there, giggling and stunned like a pack of dizzy hyenas.

Then the teacher comes on, her jaw dropping to the 8th layer of hell and jumping up. "WHO DID THIS?!?!?!?!?!?" She bellowed, and begins to single out some of naughty ones in that room. But nobody fessed up, we all stood there like some awkward 12-y/o who was just informed the it girl in the 6th grade wants to hold hands with him on the bus.

The cracked like an ass glass was removed and replaced with a cardboard sheet for like 3 months. It turns out that Tim didn't have to pay for the door just so long as he kept his grades above like a B. I miss Tim.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Why do people put onions in everything?

How decided that onions - those disgusting, slippery, slimy, noxious things - should soil almost every restaurant dish? Not to mention they are slipped into what would otherwise have been beautiful burgers. The onions are at maximum spoilage potential when they are added raw, to salads, and mixed as powder into sauces. UGH.

Honestly I would eat out so much more if I didn't have to bite into them and then throw up whatever I am eating. Yuck, they are simply awful.

What is even worse is that I get all these condescending comments for feeling sick if I eat them.
    Likes Krim13 liked this post