MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

happy togetherrrr.....

Probe: Michigan lawmakers engaged in dishonest cover-up - Yahoo News

LANSING, Mich. (AP) — Two Michigan lawmakers who had an extramarital affair engaged in numerous instances of deceptive and "outright dishonest" misconduct in an attempted cover-up, in which public resources were misused and constituents were treated with a lack of respect, an investigator alleged Monday...

Courser, 43, admitted to orchestrating a fictional, sexually explicit email sent to GOP activists and reporters in May that said he was caught with a male prostitute behind a nightclub — to make the affair less believable if it was exposed. He said he concocted the scheme after a "blackmailer" sent anonymous text messages demanding that he resign or the relationship with Gamrat would be revealed.

Gamrat, 42, has denied awareness of the email before it was sent. But Bowlin said recordings secretly made by an aide to Courser and Gamrat and staff testimony show she did know...

The investigation found that Courser and Gamrat — in combining office staff and operations despite being from opposite sides of the state — "improperly and inextricably entwined political, personal, business, and official state matters." They had an office policy of entering constituent contact information into a private political database for Courser's potential congressional bid and Gamrat's failed campaign for Republican National Committeewoman, according to the report.

The investigation also alleged that staff members were told to prioritize tasks such as buying database information and were instructed to help develop or place Internet ads for Courser's law firm...
    Update: Last night Courser resigned and Gamrat was expelled.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Lion's Mane: A Mushroom That Improves Your Memory and Mood?

The medical community is bracing for an increase of patients with Alzheimer's and senile dementia as the baby boomer population ages. Mortality trends related to Alzheimer's are outpacing death rates of many other diseases. This makes preventive and curative treatments of age-related cognitive diseases hot subjects of research. In the past 10 years, deaths from Alzheimer's disease have surged roughly 66 percent, while deaths from other primary diseases have generally declined.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

A guy was arrested for urinating on other passengers during a PDX-bound flight.

Man charged with urinating on passengers on Portland-bound fligh - KPTV - FOX 12

Welcome to Portland!
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Oh, now this is just getting embarrassing....

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/arnold-schw...079705560.html

The onetime Governator has been tapped to replace a POTUS hopeful, as host of NBC’s The Celebrity Apprentice.

Twice-elected California governor and movie star Arnold Schwarzenegger will lord over the boardroom as the series returns for the 2016-17 season. "I have always been a huge fan of ‘The Celebrity Apprentice’ and the way it showcases the challenges and triumphs of business and teamwork,” said the former Governor in a statement. “I am thrilled to bring my experience to the boardroom and to continue to raise millions for charity. Let’s get started!“..
    Actually, I might watch if each losing contestant is terminated w/ some witty quip.

Arnold: "Matt, you're FIRED!" -- soaks Matt in gas, tosses on match

Arnold: "Sorry, Sig, we're downsizing." -- holds up the axe....

Arnold: "Your chances are going down, Josie -- down down down GONE!" -- tosses loser through 83rd story window while she clings to his arm.
    Assistant: "What happened to Josie?"
    Arnold: "I let her go."

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

This one's old news:

Minnesota man arrested for jizzing in woman's cofee to get her attention
    Quote Originally Posted by CBS Minnesota
    MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A 34-year-old Blaine, Minn., man is accused of ejaculating on his co-worker’s desk and in her coffee.

John R. Lind faces two counts of criminal sexual conduct for incidents that allegedly happened since late February. Charges were filed in Ramsey County.

According to the criminal complaint, an employee at Beisswenger’s hardware store in New Brighton called police on Aug. 26., saying she thought Lind, her co-worker, was leaving bodily fluids on her desk.

She told officers that she found Lind that afternoon standing in front of her desk, his back turned to her and his hands near his crotch. The worker wasn’t sure what Lind was doing, but she told police he had a “deer in the headlights” expression on his face when he noticed her behind him.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

'Fowl play:' Who threw this turkey through a window?

and of course it was titled with a bad pun!

at least it's a story from the state that doesn't involve bakeries...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

They have the Youtube channel where they try snacks and candies from other countries. (and they get 200 000 views in a week)

This is so American ...