User Tag List

First 2868767778798088 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    I believe this qualifies for this thread.
    Just watch.

That's like relax compared to this
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Human Face-Shaped Lid Lets You Make Out With Your Coffee

Human Face-Shaped Lid Lets You Make Out With Your Coffee - Eater
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

i wonder if uber had anything to do with that
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Human Face-Shaped Lid Lets You Make Out With Your Coffee

Human Face-Shaped Lid Lets You Make Out With Your Coffee - Eater
    The worst thing about that is that the face doesn't even look happy. It looks forlorn. So not only is a brown, caffeinated beverage being ejected from a plastic simulacrum of a human orifice, but the facial expressions appear reluctant and unwilling.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

What they did wasn't humorous in the least... but their behavior is definitely a bunch of absurd repeated WTF moments. Who are these people?

Father, daughter plead guilty to murder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathleen_Dorsett

"Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

On the other hand, this is pretty hilarious.

Bank of Canada urges ‘Star Trek’ fans to stop ‘Spocking’ their fivers

Bank of Canada is pleading with Star Trek fans to stop “Spocking” its five dollar bills. Since Leonard Nimoy’s death, Canadian folks have been “Spocking” the hell out of the five dollar bill that features a portrait of Canada’s seventh prime minister Sir Wilfrid Laurier.

Sir Wilfrid now sports, on certain bills at least, pointy ears, the signature Vulcan haircut and eyebrows and Spock’s mantra “Live long and prosper..."

ORIGINAL BILL:

SPOCKED

Canadian officials "greatly discourage" this practice but it's not actually illegal, so...

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    On the other hand, this is pretty hilarious.
    Hilarious and awesome.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Woman Removes Blindfold After Sex, Allegedly Discovers Her Boyfriend is a Female Friend - Inside Edition

A woman said she was shocked to discover that her boyfriend of two years was actually a female friend after removing her blindfold following a sexual encounter, according to court reports.

...Newland told her alleged victim that ‘he’ had been in a car accident and had a brain tumor, the Telegraph reported. After becoming “really good friends,” the duo decided to meet in person under one stipulation: Kye asked the woman to wear a blindfold because he was scarred and "anxious about the way he looked."

But after one sexual encounter ...the victim said that something was “not right.”

She removed her blindfold and was surprised to find Newland instead of a man...Newland has been charged with five counts of sexual assault and has denied all accusations.
    Apparently "Kye" had introduced the victim to herself as Newland at some point, so the woman knew both personas:
    Chester prosthetic penis trial: alleged victim admits she was 'probably a bit stupid' - Chester Chronicle

Newland says it was mutually agreed upon fantasy play and that the victim knew.

EDIT: Jury didn't buy it. Conviction on most of the counts, and inevitable jail time is on the way.
    Woman Who Convinced Her Girlfriend She Was a Man By Making Her Wear a Blindfold for Years Convicted of Strap-On Sex Assault - The Daily Beast
    Last edited by Bellflower; 09-17-2015 at 06:08 AM.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Creationists are upset about Carnival Cruise's "Come Back To The Sea" ad

The issue stems from the ad’s voiceover, which borrows a speech that President John F. Kennedy made before the 1962 America’s Cup—a nobler age, when presidents still recognized the importance of praising boats. “I really don’t know why it is that all of us are so committed to the sea, except I think it’s because in addition to the fact that the sea changes, and the light changes, and ships change, it’s because we all came from the sea,” Kennedy said, really feeling his muscle relaxers that day. “And it is an interesting biological fact that all of us have in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea—whether it is to sail or to watch it—we are going back from whence we came.”

Carnival used this speech to advertise its cruise vacations, which finally reunite man with the sea by putting a giant luxury hotel in between them, to let the sea know how much better he is now. From up high he pukes into that sea, and the salt in his puke is the same as the salt in the ocean. They are one again.