User Tag List

Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Sh*t People Do

That's such a Gaston thing to do. #naturalselection

I bet it's a prank. Sounds too contrived and theatrical. Maybe it's someone who's trying to devalue the property until they can afford it.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

When Internships Go Bad: Stories of the World's Worst Interns - Yahoo News

Tales of the worst interns ever.... for example...

6. Photocopier trauma

"I had an intern who photocopied some handouts onto very dark red paper. I said, 'Oh, I think that might be hard to read because of the contrast. Would you please print them again on a lighter color?' (We're talking about 10 one-sided copies). She burst into tears, sprinted out of the building and called her internship supervisor to tell her that she was being abused and threatened. I would have been happy to dismiss her, but she was too scared of me to come back anyway."

7. Maybe the goodbye party theme wasn't clear enough

"I had an intern who didn't know he had to leave. He was given a contract that he signed with the number of days and hours he was authorized to work. They closed up all his projects with him before his last day. They had a goodbye party for him. He showed up the next day and was irate when informed he no longer worked there. The words, 'well, what am I supposed to do?' were yelled at one point."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Oh. My. God.
    You wanna look a little harder next time before posting Missing signs?

Missing Cat Found Sitting Next To Its Own Missing Cat Poster

PS. Yes. Cats are smarter than dogs... or at least smarter than people. Bwa ha ha ha!

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes captain curmudgeon, Kas liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Gosh, well, if the statue had been in a provocative pose, I could understand it...

Nicki Minaj’s Wax Figure Gets Added Security at Madame Tussauds

https://www.yahoo.com/music/nicki-mi...107603356.html

....“We have been made aware of the inappropriate photograph that was taken at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas, involving Nicki Minaj’s new wax figure,” a spokesperson for the museum said in a statement posted on Twitter. “Madame Tussauds attractions are interactive, immersive experiences, and our visitors are generally respectful towards the wax figures.

“It is unfortunate that this visitor decided to behave so inappropriately and we apologise for any offence this has caused,” the statement continued. “We do have staff monitoring guest behavior in the attraction and do our utmost to ensure our wax figures are treated respectfully, but on this occasion clearly one of our hosts was not present.”
    Examples:

Likes Anaximander liked this post

Queen hunter Array Virtual ghost's Avatar

I believe this qualifies for this thread.
    Just watch.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Default Breaks [and Makes] on a Plane

Awkward: Plane Passenger Live Tweets Couple Breaking Up Next To Her - Yahoo News

Not even sure what to say, except... PLANES ARE NOT PRIVATE.
    I mean, strangers are almost sitting in each other's laps.

You'd think maybe breaking up could have been postponed another hour... or handled before they got on the plane and stuck going somewhere together? lol.

That's just so... wrong.

HopelessSituationWarrior Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Awkward: Plane Passenger Live Tweets Couple Breaking Up Next To Her - Yahoo News

Not even sure what to say, except... PLANES ARE NOT PRIVATE.
    I mean, strangers are almost sitting in each other's laps.
    My ex broke up with me over text messaging. I just issued an ultimatum, and discovered that my suspicions were correct. She said she wanted to wait to do it in person, but honestly, I preferred the text break-up.

Crude & outdated Array Anaximander's Avatar
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh. My. God.
    You wanna look a little harder next time before posting Missing signs?

Missing Cat Found Sitting Next To Its Own Missing Cat Poster

PS. Yes. Cats are smarter than dogs... or at least smarter than people. Bwa ha ha ha!
    It's possible the cat was found later and they were too lazy to remove the flyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by typh0n
    Usually it's the far left or the far right criticizing the establishment, but I don't see why I couldn't be an "an anti-establishment centrist"
    Likes Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    It's possible the cat was found later and they were too lazy to remove the flyer.
    It's possible... but not nearly as much fun.

Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast