User Tag List

Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Sh*t People Do

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, Although Technically It Was Really The Summer Before That, And Including This Would Make The Title Too Awkward.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

https://gma.yahoo.com/virginia-bank-...ews-money.html

A man who has been charged for allegedly robbing a Virginia Beach bank on Monday apparently posted a photo of the note he gave the teller and two videos of the incident to Instagram.

...The accused robber, Dominyk Antonio Alfonseca, 23, also uploaded the note he apparently handed the teller, which reads: "I need 150,000 Bands Right NOW!! Please Police take 3 to 4 minites to get here, I would appriceate if you Ring the alarm a minute after I am gone... Make sure the money doesn't BLOW UP ON MY WAY OUT:-)"

...Alfonseca told WAVY-TV on Wednesday in a jailhouse interview that asking for money isn't a crime and that he believes he'll be found innocent.

Alfonseca also told ABC News affiliate WVEC that he "didn't make a mistake" but that it was the bank teller who had by giving him the cash.

"For real, I felt like I got robbed 'cause they gave me the money," he said. "Then the police robbed my brain."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes an hero liked this post

I like this guy, although his handwriting is atrocious.

Huh. He has an interesting argument. He didn't threaten them or anything or claim he had a weapon. He just asked them for money and they gave it to him. You could relate it to street begging I guess. Those homeless people aren't robbing you; they're asking if they could just have a couple of bucks.

I don't think he's argument would hold up in a court, but funny nonetheless.

MBTI
    yupp

not florida suprisingly

Man ran fake DUI checkpoint while drunk: cops | WGN-TV
    SOMERSET, Pa. (AP) — Police say a man who set up a drunken-driving checkpoint complete with road flares while pretending to be a Pennsylvania state trooper was drunk.

Troopers say 19-year-old Logan Shaulis, of Somerset, parked his vehicle diagonally across state Route 601 and set up road flares at about 4 a.m. Saturday.

A motorist who stopped says Shaulis claimed he was a trooper and demanded to see a driver’s license, registration and insurance papers.

When real troopers arrived, police say Shaulis tried to hand a BB pistol to the car’s passenger and said, “I can’t get caught with this.”

He faces charges including drunken driving, impersonating a public servant and unlawful restraint. He remained jailed Tuesday. Online court records don’t list an attorney for him.

A preliminary hearing is set for June 9.
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Well, it was Somerset, PA. Have you ever been to Somerset? It's kind of in the forested wasteland between Harrisburg and Pittsburgh. Cow-tipping might be an Olympic sport over there.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, it was Somerset, PA. Have you ever been to Somerset? It's kind of in the forested wasteland between Harrisburg and Pittsburgh. Cow-tipping might be an Olympic sport over there.
    i have not i usually go to pittsburgh or the monroeville area.
    Perfectly robust chickens
    Run laps a lot
    Pee on the garden
    Leap over fences
    Cock is a word for rooster
    Hen is a type of chicken?
    Kit kats are good
    Nice chickens don't belong in the
    Zoo
    ~@magpie

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

The Absolute Worst Pictures of Men and Cats

Men, and the cats they love.
    Or something.
    Seriously.
    help.

...plus much much more!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

This one is my favorite:

I love that the site is called sadanduseless.com.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I have trouble calling any of them my "favorite"...

Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast