@.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Divorce Cakes. Funny or not?
    (Next week: Are Indiana bakers protected from making them, based on their inherent religious beliefs?)

16 Amazing Divorce Cakes - Answers.com

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

A woman killed two of her kids, years apart, and stuffed them in a deep freezer in her house. They werent found until she was evicted from the house. Apparently she had been going through alot...

Surviving children say Detroit mom tortured them for years before killing and storing siblings in freezer | MLive.com

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Not funny.

Woman left quadriplegic son in woods in Philadelphia, police say - Yahoo News

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - A mother abandoned her quadriplegic son in a wooded area of a Philadelphia park for nearly a week so she could visit her boyfriend in Maryland, police said.

The 21-year-old disabled man was found by a passerby on Friday night lying on leaves and covered by blankets with his wheelchair and Bible nearby, said Philadelphia police Lieutenant John Walker.

Police said the man who was abandoned in the woods is unable to talk and suffers from cerebral palsy...
    Makes you wonder whether she just flipped out due to the pressures and inability to find other options, or what the deal was...

City traders make new recruit eat 8 quarter pounders City traders make new recruit eat 8 quarter pounders | Daily Mail Online
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Here's a handy summary of some crazy stuff for you all.
    The 13 Most Insane Things Happening Right Now (4/14) | Cracked.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

This site is a goldmine for spectacular cake failures anyway, but yeah, never fails to put me in creases.
    Cake Wrecks - Home - Now THAT'S Putting A Face onblessWreckage

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Oh wow... can't stop laughing at these terrible juxtapositions.

30 Truly Unfortunate Advertising Fails

... and 26 more!

Likes themightyfetus, Poki, Osprey, SD45T-2 liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/i-still-did...349350250.html

TLC topped itself with I Still Didn't Know I Was Pregnant. That's right, from the people who brought you I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant, Still Didn't Know takes the concept further with stories of women who gave birth twice by surprise, never knowing they were pregnant.
    I'm... not sure what to say.

Page 74 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast