User Tag List

First 2060686970717280 Last

MBTI
    yupp

TALLAHASEE, FLA. — A House committee approved a bill Tuesday that would allow guns on state university campuses just two months after a shooter wounded three people at a Florida State University library.

Read more here: TALLAHASEE, Fla.: Rep. Greg Steube's bill to allow guns on Florida campuses passes first hurdle | State | Bradenton Herald
    give a bunch of kids at the height of their partying phase guns.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

"In the land of Texas, where the shadows lie..."

Fourth-grader says he has the One Ring, school suspends him for terrorist threat, dad says | Polygon

A fourth-grader in west Texas has been suspended, his father says, because he pretended to have a ring like the One Ring from The Lord of the Rings canon, and said it could make a classmate disappear.

Dad Jason Steward said he was told his son's claim amounted to making a terrorist threat.

Steward took his story to the Odessa (Texas) American on Friday, saying the boy had seen The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies the preceding weekend. He brought a ring to class and told another kid it would make him vanish.

When Steward confronted the school principal to ask what was going on, he said he was told that threatening another child's safety — whether the threats are magical or otherwise -—are not tolerated....
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes ReadingRainbows liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

... 37-year-old Henry Damon of Caracas, Venezuela, long dreamed of looking like Captain America’s arch-nemesis. And now the married father has gotten his wish, thanks to Emilio Gonzalez, who dropped out of medical school to concentrate on tattooing and body modification.

Damon, who now goes by the name Red Skull, had ridges implanted in his forehead and his eyeballs tattooed black before really committing to the role with the removal of the nose. He polished it all off with red and black facial tattoos.

“Henry, aka Red Skull, is a physically and intellectually healthy person,’ Gonzalez said. “He’s an excellent son, husband and father, who has an extreme taste for body modification. Most of my customers know that body modification is the last step of body art, everyone knows very well what they want and as well as Henry, many of them are waiting for me for many years to make their dreams a reality...”
    Fan has nose cut off, face tattooed so he'll look like Red Skull - Robot 6 @ Comic Book ResourcesRobot 6 @ Comic Book Resources

The pictures are on that page. I don't feel like reproducing them here, since they might be disturbing to some. But yeeesh.

How come no one ever wants to look like Howard the Duck?

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

posted in random thought but now that i think about it might belong here, though i don't think it's crazy tbh just honest. Not that i agree with him, but his opinion isn't insane.

by @agentwashington

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Fan has nose cut off, face tattooed so he'll look like Red Skull - Robot 6 @ Comic Book ResourcesRobot 6 @ Comic Book Resources

The pictures are on that page. I don't feel like reproducing them here, since they might be disturbing to some. But yeeesh.

How come no one ever wants to look like Howard the Duck?
    His issues must be monumental.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny-Love View Post
    That guy is an arrogant idiot. He's just mad that my Texas mansion is bigger than his Florida grasshut and he spent a lot more money for it. Despite the drop in oil prices, the Texas is economy thriving and is expected to grow in 2015.
    honestly both states suck. and south florida actually is pretty rich over all, mostly because of cocaine

by @agentwashington

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    honestly both states suck. and south florida actually is pretty rich over all, mostly because of cocaine
    Why? Have you been to Texas?

MBTI
    yupp

Why? Have you been to Texas?
    I have and it's over stated, nothing is that good i'm pretty sure 99% of the people from their have stockholm syndrome

by @agentwashington

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I have and it's over stated, nothing is that good i'm pretty sure 99% of the people from their have stockholm syndrome
    k.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

That guy is an arrogant idiot. He's just mad that my Texas mansion is bigger than his Florida grasshut and he spent a lot more money for it. Despite the drop in oil prices, the Texas economy is thriving and is expected to grow in 2015.
    I thought they were both jerks.
    I'm glad a few civil minded folks stepped in at the end.

But it makes me wonder what their committees are really like all the time. Seriously? Yeeesh.

Likes prplchknz liked this post

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)