FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Scanning Mug Shots for Future Models
    (Getting arrested to self-promote?)

https://gma.yahoo.com/teens-cute-mug...opstories.html

Alysa Suguro Bathrick, 18, was arrested on charges of possession with an intent to manufacture, sell or deliver Schedule IV controlled substances on November 19. She tweeted about her arrest - along with a picture of her mugshot - on December 1.

"Surrendered myself at 7 a.m., got released at 11:30 a.m. F--- what you heard. And my mugshot's cute," she wrote...
    She was selling Xanax. Chances are someone might hit her up.

Another guy was picked up by an agent for modeling, after being arrested for gang activity in June.
    'Hot Mug Shot' Felon Signs With Agent For Modeling Contracts - ABC News

Sad this is... they are both actually pretty good-looking. Soon it will become: "Hey, I turned my social misbehaviors into a lucrative modeling career!"
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

"Snake: The Final Frontier?"

Yeah, that snake thing again. It's airing on Sunday.

I still don't get how it's justifiable, aside from my insatiable curiosity for odd experiences. The snake has to expand a lot of energy to eat him in the first place, and I'm just not sure what value comes from going down the hatch of a large python in slow-mo. It's not like we don't know what's already in there, and it's not like he's going to see anything interesting.

If you're volunteering to be swallowed by a giant green anaconda… yeah, you're going to want to wear more than just a T-shirt.

In Discovery's Eaten Alive special (airing this Sunday), snake researcher and conservationist Paul Rosolie is the one volunteering, but he's not going in there alone. He'll be wearing a protective suit designed to keep him alive while the giant snake strikes, constricts, and ultimately ingests him...

https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/d...042241922.html

EDIT:
    Anaconda Tries to Kill Dumb Human Who Wanted to Be Eaten Alive

Yeah, it didn't even eat him. It just attacked him and tried to crush him. They knew all that and still ran the stupid show anyway under the original title.
    Last edited by Bellflower; 12-08-2014 at 09:11 AM.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Couldn't they have done Holder Wang?
    (Hmm, maybe that is worse. )

Likes Jaguar liked this post

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

After the rousing success of their original "double down" sandwich (a sandwich between two deep-friend lumps of chicken), KFC has come up with a new item, the Double Down Dog:

Yes, that's a hot dog between two deep-friended lumps of breaded chicken.

Why, KFC? Why?

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    After the rousing success of their original "double down" sandwich (a sandwich between two deep-friend lumps of chicken), KFC has come up with a new item, the Double Down Dog:

Why, KFC? Why?
    i see nothing wrong with this, infact I would eat it, hotdogs=awesome, fried chicken=awesome. hotdogs with fried chicken as a bun, stop being so judgemental and eat it.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i see nothing wrong with this, infact I would eat it, hotdogs=awesome, fried chicken=awesome. hotdogs with fried chicken as a bun, stop being so judgemental and eat it.
    I think if I put that thing in my mouth, my heart would automatically seize up and I'd drop dead on the spot.

PS. For dessert, they could wrap a stick of butter between two chicken lumps, then batter the whole thing and deep-fry it.

MBTI
    yupp

I think if I put that thing in my mouth, my heart would automatically seize up and I'd drop dead on the spot.

PS. For dessert, they could wrap a stick of butter between two chicken lumps, then batter the whole thing and deep-fry it.
    psycholigical unless you consist off of it every meal, once in awhile it's fine. just because people can't control themselves around food the rest of us have to be punished.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

Ah, American cuisine.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Ah, American cuisine.
    Ironically, I think KFC does much better overseas -- or at least for a long time, it was a far bigger seller in Asia than in the USA. It seems to have made a comeback here over the last 5-8 years.

Why, KFC? Why?
    I like that.