MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default Cosplay Gone Bad

WORST NINJAS EVAH

Polygamist Ninja Women Sneak Into Utah Home To Abduct 15-Year-Old Girl, Fail Miserably - Yahoo News

Police say two women dressed from head to toe as ninjas broke into a home in an effort to abduct a 15-year-old girl

The 15-year-old girl is scheduled to testify in court next week against the shared boyfriend of the two ninja-clad women, ages 18 and 22, the station notes.

The amateur ninja women came armed with knives and stun guns. They forced their way through a door. However, a man inside the house heard the would-be abductors and thwarted their plan.

... “My adrenaline was pumping so bad,” he told KSTU. “They grabbed for me. One of them covered my mouth, and the other grabbed my throat, but they were both pretty small so I threw them back and started shouting to get anybody awake that I could.”

The unnamed man was also able to restrain the ninjas until police showed up. The family released a statement indicating that a Samurai sword was used to keep the attackers at bay. It’s not clear if the two ninja women brought the Samurai sword...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

The quality of this story is doubled if the ninjas didn't bring the samurai sword.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    The quality of this story is doubled if the ninjas didn't bring the samurai sword.
    I dunno... it's kind of amusing to think of a ninja being disarmed by some random white guy with no fighting experience.

But ninjas don't really use samarai swords anyway -- they use the straight ninjato or a ninjaken (versus a katana, which has a longer and slightly curved blade), or a ton of other weapons that aren't swords (kusarigama, kama, chigiriki, manrikigusari, etc.)

Of course, I think we all figured out they weren't "REEL NINJAHS". Bwa ha ha.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Live in an alternate state of reality and then call you crazy.
    It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. ~e.e. cummings

ENFP
    sx/so/sp
    7w6, 4w5, 9w8

MBTI
    yupp

Mother drives with 5-month-old in trunk to avoid being cited for not having car seat - Sun Sentinel

don't have a car seat? just put the baby in the trunk.

As the deputy headed back to the cruiser, another deputy heard crying coming from inside the trunk. They opened it and found Watkins' baby, Hurley said.

The infant had been sitting in the passenger's lap, but Watkins didn't want to get ticketed for not having a car seat, so she told the 14-year-old to put the baby in the trunk through an opening in the back seat, Hurley said. Watkins told the teen to put up the seat to hide the infant from deputies and then drove about a half-mile with the baby in the trunk.

Deputies found the baby lying among a rusty metal hanger, a plastic CD case and a large, rusted tire iron, Hurley said. Also surrounding the baby were a used gas can and other hazardous materials. The temperature inside the trunk was significantly warmer than the air outside.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

At least the baby had the tools to break out of the trunk, if s/he had been forgotten about.

Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

yeah I follow floridawoman and floridaman on twitter majority of the articles are like that. I should post in this thread more, because of it.
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

TBH, "Crazy" isn't the right word for this.
    I'm really at a loss / disturbed at how anyone might have thought this was a good idea.

(the spoiler is the image of the shirt)

A department store in the Philippines was selling a brown T-shirt reading, “It’s Not Rape It’s a Snuggle With a Struggle,” with two hands forming the shape of a heart in the middle. But after the photo went viral, the product was pulled from the retailer’s shelves.

Karen Kunawicz, who is from New Orleans, La., found the shirt at SM Supermall in Pasay City. She shared a photo of the offensive tee on her Facebook page, and it promptly received thousands of shares and comments from friends around the world. She said she spotted it in the statement tees section for boys. “I was shaking I could not take a proper photo,” she wrote on her wall. “Insulting to women and girls and as a mom of a soon to be 13 year old, it made me want to throw up...”

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    “I was shaking I could not take a proper photo,” she wrote on her wall.
    A shitty thing, for sure, but.. ^this? Really?

"It was just.. ... .. so.. so offensive.. that I almost literally melted from the stress.. I could have turned into goo.."
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    A shitty thing, for sure, but.. ^this? Really?

"It was just.. ... .. so.. so offensive.. that I almost literally melted from the stress.. I could have turned into goo.."
    I didn't shake myself, but I found it really offensive and can understand why another woman might have a more physical reaction to it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: