User Tag List

First 1555636465666775 Last

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Gah, I read about that ^^ fiasco. People are absurd.

The Knee Defender device is obnoxious.. I'm glad it's banned on most US airlines. Stuff like that makes my blood boil a bit. I'd demand the other passenger pay for my seat if he's gonna limit my use of it. Obviously that's not enforceable, though. Personally, I can't sit pin straight for hours on end because it causes pain where I previously fractured my spine- leaning backward even just a little takes the pressure off the area. I'd be pretty livid if someone kept me from being able to use the seat's reclining feature. I'm tall; I understand that no legroom is a bitch, but you can get a seat upgrade at a deeply discounted rate at the last minute on some flights, if you want more leg room. Or, take a bulkhead seat. Seatguru.com is a handy site to quickly research/compare which airlines/aircraft have the best recline &/or legroom for every class. Sheesh. Plan a little. Worst case scenario, you might be able to be reseated once you're airborne- not all flights are fully booked in coach, & most flight attendants can be pretty accommodating if you don't treat them like crap.

Ultimately, you buy your seat knowing (or having the ability to access that info) how much leg room you'll have, and knowing full well that the seats have a reclining feature. I dunno what makes people think they're entitled to basically rob others of what they too, have paid for.

*shakes head*
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Don't doubt I could give an in depth explanation of my thoughts on wealth and ethics and so forth.
    Cop out #2 and a red herring.

I'll ask the question one more time: And you think you have the right to decide what millionaires "need" because?
    A fool and his money are soon elected.

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx

Akin to when fat people take up part of your seat. Thank God for those little arm rests and for exit row seating. Thank God also that I'm not a lardass.

Good job, airlines:
    Over the last two decades, the space between seats — hardly roomy before — has fallen about 10 percent, from 34 inches to somewhere between 30 and 32 inches. Today, some airlines are pushing it even further, leaving only a knee-crunching 28 inches.
    Good job, people, too:
    Smaller seats are not the only reason passengers feel more constricted these days. Travelers are also getting bigger. In the last four decades, the average American gained a little more than 20 pounds and his or her waist expanded about 2.5 inches, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The dimensions of airplanes, however, have not changed and neither has the average width of a coach seat, which is 17 to 18 inches.
    I like the idea of "prereclined" seats, which budget airlines use and which are gaining attention. It 'sets the rules,' so to speak, so that people don't have room (hah) to be total dicks.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

All Creatures Great and Stuffed sees artist turn dead cat into a helicopter | Metro News

I'm speechless.

Channel 4 show All Creatures Great and Stuffed is going to be seriously weird.

We’re not sure what gave us that impression. Maybe it’s the fact the show delves into the rise of taxidermy.

Or perhaps it’s because it will feature Dutch artist Bart, who turned the body of his dead cat Orville into the Orville-copter, a radio-controlled flying cat/horrifying hybrid.

Really.
    The page has pictures and video.
    I'm still kinda like... whut?

EDIT: Here's another video.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx

The GIF looks like it was shot on a bad greenscreen, but uh, I guess it wasn't.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Yeah, the pic did look really terrible/fake ... but the video reveals all.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    All Creatures Great and Stuffed sees artist turn dead cat into a helicopter | Metro News

I'm speechless.

The page has pictures and video.
    I'm still kinda like... whut?

EDIT: Here's another video.
    Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    personally, i think it looks kind of cool.

I want to made into some sort of transport vehicle when i die. just fyi,
    *yodelling* AAAaaaaAAaaiiiiiiayyyyyyyy

by @agentwashington

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Not much more to say...

BOISE, Idaho (AP) — A SUV full of teenagers crashed in Idaho after one of the passengers lit the driver's armpit hair on fire with a lighter, authorities said Wednesday...

Sheriff: Burned armpit hair led to Idaho car crash - Yahoo News

*injuries were actually minor.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ti

The question is if they can cause infection because the metal of the paperclip might set off an inflammatory reaction in the body. There is a reason why we use surgical steel or gold in people because it is noble metal and doesn't break down. So, if it is a proper alloy that is inert inside the body where it doesn't poison the blood stream, it could be fine, but if it does breakdown however slowly then it not only needs to be replaced, but the professional should be incarcerated for knowingly causing bodily harm to his patients.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't take life so seriously. It's not like you're going to get out alive.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Not much more to say...

Sheriff: Burned armpit hair led to Idaho car crash - Yahoo News

*injuries were actually minor.

I'm surprised I survived my teen years with all the riding around with wild boyz doing stupid things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't take life so seriously. It's not like you're going to get out alive.
    Likes Totenkindly liked this post