JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

http://http://crimefeed.com/2014/02/...kill-mother-2/

Emotionally unstable woman 'had to kill' her mother.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...ries.html?vp=1

Firefighters Smash BMW's Windows to Stretch Hose Toward 8-Alarm Blaze

Next time you think about parking in front of a fire hydrant, keep this BMW in mind.

The owner took a gamble, perhaps thinking, "What are the chances they'll actually need to use the hydrant, right?"

Well, Wednesday night, an eight-alarm fire broke out across the street from where the car was parked and the Boston Fire Department did not hesitate to bust through the car windows to weave their hoses from the hydrant straight towards the flames.

Keeping the hose in a straight line helps maintain the water pressure...

"The general reaction is that some people find humor in it," Boston Fire Department spokesman Steve MacDonald told The Boston Globe. "But it's really a serious situation. That water supply is the lifeblood of the engine company. The engine carries 750 gallons - and that could be gone in just two minutes. With that number of alarms, every hydrant is important."

...The driver was ticketed and the car had been moved by this morning...

But better yet, here's one of the many comments i happened to glimpse attached to the story (the user icon looked like a white male):

I would bet anything this individual was either a black male or female. All across the country and in every town, you can go to shopping centers, grocery stores, around fire hydrants, clearly marked no parking areas etc etc and guess what? There is a vehicle belonging to a black parked illegally? Why is this? Is it because they lack the ability to read? Is it because they are lazy? Is it because they feel like it does not pertain to them because they are black? Is it because white people leave the spot open so they assume its for them? Or is it because we have created a race of self centered, loud mouth, look at me honkey generation of blacks because all we do is cater to their every need?
    Wow. And "messed-up" gets taken to another level when you wonder why a bigoted white guy who hates blacks and claims they're all lazy would still assume a black person would own an expensive BMW. This guy can't even think through the inconsistencies of his own bigotry.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Another part of that bomber article:

...Referring to the recruiting pitch that martyrdom is a sure ticket to heaven and the virgins that await there, the officer added, “Maybe this suicide bomber will really get to heaven as they say.”

Back at the liquor store in Baghdad on Monday evening, Mr. Hashim, in almost a celebratory mood, passed four bottles of Corona to a customer and took his money.

“What happened today was not death, but it was life to us,” Mr. Hashim said. “Those 22 who were killed today might have killed hundreds of Iraqis, hundreds of innocent souls. May they burn in hell.”
    Yeah. Definite disagreement in opinion between the two of them there....

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5223175.html

Happy Song 1, Woman 0

Officials believe a woman who died in a car accident late last week had been posting to Facebook seconds before the fatal crash.

Investigators puzzling over the cause of the crash ruled out drugs and alcohol before learning the woman, 32-year-old Courtney Ann Sanford, of Clemmons, N.C., had been taking selfies and updating her Facebook profile immediately before the accident.

Just prior to the wreck Thursday morning, Sanford updated her status. "The happy song makes me HAPPY,” she wrote, likely a reference to the hit song of the same name.

"The Facebook text happened at 8:33 a.m. We got the call on the wreck at 8:34 a.m.," Lt. Chris Weisner of the High Point Police Department told WGHP. "In a matter of seconds, a life was over just so she could notify some friends that she was happy."

The police department's Lt. Charles Lanier added to The High Point Enterprise that "she was also taking pictures of herself while driving."...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

And the hits keep on comin'....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5213786.html

An Arizona woman has been arrested on bestiality charges after allegedly trying to arrange sex with a horse via Craigslist.

The woman, who's described as transgender and who the police report is legally known as Donald Waelde, 22, posted this ad on the Missed Connections section of Phoenix Craigslist on April 8:

"I am 22 years old and I want to play with a male Horse. Simple as that. If you have access to a Male horse, and can allow me access to a male horse, then contact me please I will do something in return.

...During a subsequent conversation, she allegedly stated she wanted to perform oral sex on the horse and agreed to meet the undercover detective, the paper reports. The meeting took place on Tuesday and deputies brought along a horse from the sheriff's Mounted Posse as a prop....
    I hope the horse signed a consent form. Poor thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Moral of the story: At least she died happy
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.