User Tag List

First 747555657585967 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

http://www.14news.com/story/21288854...-with-pit-bull

LAS VEGAS (FOX5) -

A Las Vegas woman was arrested Tuesday after authorities caught her having sex with a pit bull in her back yard, according to Metro police.

In an arrest report released Wednesday, police said they were called to a home in the 300 block of N. 16th Street, where 23-year-old Kara Vandereyk was engaging in sexual acts with the animal in full view of neighbors.

Police said the woman stood-up and greeted officers with a "Hi".

Vandereyk appeared to be under the influence of drugs or was mentally ill, according to the report.

Police said she could not identify herself and was unable to answer questions about the current date or name of the President of the United States.

Vandereyk is quoted in the report telling officers, "I'm bipolar." She also admitted to taking prescription medication but was not sure if she was on them at the time, police said.

Vandereyk is charged with open and gross lewdness.

The canine was taken into the custody of Animal Control.
    Speechless.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Speechless.
    I like the "Hi!" part. Doh.

Also:
    Police said she could not identify herself and was unable to answer questions about the current date or name of the President of the United States.
    If I was getting pounded silly by a pit bull, I suppose I wouldn't be able to remember answers like that either.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I like the "Hi!" part. Doh.
    At least she was friendly enough to greet the officers....

If I was getting pounded silly by a pit bull, I suppose I wouldn't be able to remember answers like that either.
    Wonder what the pit bull was thinking....

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    At least she was friendly enough to greet the officers....
    It's about as goofy as those two guys in Monty Python's Meaning of Life who pop up with a missing leg and each wearing a half of a tiger suit. "Hey! Good morning!"

Wonder what the pit bull was thinking....
    I heard he's filing a lawsuit.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I heard he's filing a lawsuit.
    Yeah because he didn't get to finish!

garbage

Way to stigmatize bipolar disorder, lady.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Way to stigmatize bipolar disorder, lady.
    But she was friendly when the police arrived!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

No one's stigmatizing anything.

I mean, if the anti-gay activists are right, in 25 years humans and pitbulls will be able to legally get married and share property. She's a pioneer.

It's so beautiful.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertai...ir-long-again/

It's not Williams who is laughable, it is ABCNews thinking that this is news. I had to keep looking for the ONion byline...

When Michelle Williams visited the set of “Good Morning America” recently, she was sporting a new, longer layered cut.

After wearing her hair short for the last several years, it seems she is growing it long again.

“I think I’m ready,” the 32-year-old actress told E! Online this past weekend. “It’s on its way, slowly but surely.”

“That’s why I’ve stayed with short hair for so long,” Williams added. “The mid-stage is insufferable. It’s really hard on your self-esteem.”

Williams wore a flowing blond wig for her latest role as Glinda the Good Witch, in the upcoming Disney film “Oz the Great and Powerful.”

“When I first read the script, I really responded to the fact that it had a good heart at its center. Its sense of humor wasn’t sarcastic or mean and I thought it was really something that my daughter could see and her friends would enjoy,” the mother of 7-year-old Matilda said Tuesday on “GMA.”

Now, with a few months off between roles, the Oscar nominated actress has time to dedicate to her hair.

“I’m really happy to not have anything looming — except my hair,” Williams joked. “I’m really working on my hair growing out.”
    Srsyly???

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertai...ir-long-again/

It's not Williams who is laughable, it is ABCNews thinking that this is news. I had to keep looking for the ONion byline...

Srsyly???
    You didn't know hair was such a hot topic? I've still got people coming to my office to ogle at me since I cut all my hair off. Who knew that's all it took to get noticed around here.