User Tag List

First 545535455565765 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Daniel Anaya Allegedly Bites Off Part Of Ex-Girlfriend's Toe
    Hey, it was just the tip.

Shoe salesman Daniel Anaya, 27, is accused of breaking into his ex-girlfriend's Santa Fe apartment and biting off the tip of her big toe, according to KOAT.

The girlfriend told police that on February 3, Anaya broke into the home the couple used to share on February 3 and asked her if he could smell her feet. When she said no, Anaya allegedly slammed her against a wall, forcibly removed her shoes and socks and began biting her left big toe. He chomped down so hard that his teeth went through the nail bed and down to the bone, according to The New Mexican.

The woman told officers she had broken up with Anaya in November because he had bitten her other big toe, KOAT reported. However, according to The New Mexican, it was the same toe.

“It's odd. Extremely odd," Santa Fe Police Captain Aric Wheeler told KOAT.

The alleged toe-biter was arrested Feb. 6 and charged with burglary, false imprisonment, interference with communications and aggravated battery against a household member.

Anaya is not the first man this year to be accused of biting off a woman's digits. In January, Florida man Ricardo Marquis Davis allegedly got into a fight with his girlfriend that resulted in him biting off her thumb.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    I cringed

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It's a new way to practice prestidigitation... but they won't sell many tickets.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Coca-Cola addiction death: Drink contributed to New Zealand mother's death

A Coca-Cola addiction death happened in New Zealand, according to a Feb. 12 Gawker report. Natasha Harris, 30, died of a heart attack three years ago, and the coroner ruled Coca-Cola consumption contributed to her cause of death.

It seems that the 30-year-old Invercargill, New Zealand resident and mother of eight ingested an extreme amount of the fizzy, caffeinated beverage. Her family reports that she drank as much as 2.5 gallons of Coca-Cola each day. According to her sister-in-law,

"(She would) go crazy if she ran out... she would get the shakes, withdrawal symptoms, be angry, on edge and snappy."

While Coca-Cola has claimed that Natasha Harris could not have died from over consumption of their product, the coroner's official report found that the beverage was indeed the main contributor to her death. Coroner David Crerar wrote,

"I find that, when all of the available evidence is considered, were it not for the consumption of very large quantities of Coke by Natasha Harris, it is unlikely that she would have died when she died and how she died."

Even so, the coroner does not believe the company should be held responsible for the extreme actions of its products consumers. He did suggest, however, that the company consider putting a label warning of the dangers of excessive consumption.

Despite the coroner's report, Coca-Cola does not believe that this mother's death was a Coca-Cola addiction death. It does not seem likely that the company will add warning labels to its drinks either.

The point of this entire thing is, excessive consumption of anything could cause death. People even die after excessive consumption of water. It is all about a little common sense. Do not drink 2.5 gallons of Coca-Cola every day. If you do, you should probably stop.
    And that's why I don't drink soft drinks.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Utah Teen Kicked Out of Class for Dyeing her Hair... Auburn?

In the past few months, schools have banned everything from yoga pants and Ugg boots to birthday candles and peanut butter sandwiches. But one Utah middle school is cracking down on hair color—even if the color in question isn't a garish blue or green but just a dark shade of red.

After being kicked out of class last week for dyeing her brown hair auburn, an honors student at a Utah middle school has been allowed to return to school—but only after she toned down her hair color.

Though Rylee MacKay, 15, had been dyeing her hair the same shade every six weeks since September, it wasn't until earlier this month that the school took issue with the color. On Feb. 4, Hurricane Middle School vice principal Jan Goodwin spotted Rylee in the halls and ordered her into the office. She had just had her hair touched up two days earlier...

...."I went to HMS about 6 years ago and this doesn't shock me one bit," Danielle Ritchey said in response to a local newspaper's poll. "This school really needs to focus on things that matter, like drug use, sex, and peer bullying and stop those…. I'm pretty sure the long term effects of being a drug user or a teen mom are a lot worse than putting some color in one's hair."

At least it wasn't traffic-cone orange.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Tone it down... Man... I bet my nieces wouldn't be allowed in the school, they have naturally red (and I mean RED) hair...

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Coca-Cola addiction death: Drink contributed to New Zealand mother's death

And that's why I don't drink soft drinks.
    Gah, I read this whole article..

"Harris's family told the inquest she had all her teeth removed after they went rotten due to excessive soft drink consumption and at least one of her children was born with no enamel on its teeth.

Crerar said the family had not considered her Coke habit dangerous because the drink did not carry any health warnings."

How the FUCK could anyone not consider that habit dangerous if it rotted all your goddamn teeth out?

People need to read nutrition labels, and if they don't recognize an ingredient, they have plenty of resources onhand to be proactive and look that shit up.

A 'warning' on an acidic, sugary junk beverage. What a crock. If you can read the soda name, you can read what it's made of.

My NF brethren will probably hate me for this comment, but, perhaps it's just good old natural selection at work.
    There, I said it.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Gah, I read this whole article "...her children was born with..."
    Unfortunately this disqualifies her for a Darwin Award.

http://www.darwinawards.com/

My NF brethren will probably hate me for this comment, but, perhaps it's just good old natural selection at work.
    I disagree. Personally, she got what she had coming. That whole part about not knowing about the dangers (of soft drinks) because there was no health info on the bottle... YEAH RIGHT! I smell lawyer speak. Unfortunately she has already bred offspring.

As Forest Gump would say "stupid is as stupid does"
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Unfortunately she has already bred offspring.
    Yes. sadly, nature distinguishes between those who are just stupid, and those who are SO stupid that they don't live long enough to procreate. This woman is just one of the former, not the latter.

garbage

There, I said it.
    I only hate you for having the opportunity to say it first.

However, looks like natural selection failed us anyway:
    Natasha Harris, a 30-year-old mother of eight
    Although...
    and at least one of her children was born with no enamel on its teeth.
    ____

Also, coroners are shills for Coke
    However, the coroner also said all the ingredients of Coke were "entirely legal (and) are enjoyed by millions".