User Tag List

First 3139404142435191 Last

And don't forget raptor Jesus.

"There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

I remember on some show there was a guy who broke his ankle or something, and rather than go to a doctor, he thought he could fix it himself. So, he made himself up a cast out of cement.

It was a good cast. Might have even worked, if concrete didn't heat up while curing and bond chemically. It was cooking him and he couldn't get the thing back off and he couldn't take the pain so he finally went to the hospital where they removed his concrete cast and his skin looked all baked and half dead. He was probably lucky that he didn't lose his foot I'd presume.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

http://www.14news.com/story/19308163...er-man-in-jail
    JASPER, IN (WFIE) -

A Jasper man is in jail tonight after being accused of stealing a bag of candy.

Jasper dispatch reportedly received a call from an employee of the Holiday Foods store in Jasper, that they had detained a shoplifter.

After responding to the call, Jasper Police arrested 61-year-old Gregory Salb, who was allegedly trying to steal a bag of Claeys Candies, marked at 95 cents.

Salb is currently lodged in the Dubois County Security Center.
    Awww.... He just wanted some candy. Do you know how hard it is to come up with a buck!?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

This probably isn't funny (note highlight).

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/m...-lake-17049204

Authorities say a Massachusetts couple boating on a lake drowned after jumping into the water to rescue their dog.

Police say the small dog jumped into Hampton Ponds in Westfield at about 6:30 p.m. on Monday, prompting 64-year-old Donald Cyr to follow his pet into the lake.

Police tell The Westfield News that he became distressed and his wife, 61-year-old Patricia Cyr, tried to rescue him.

Other boaters, alerted by screams, helped pull the couple from the water. Efforts by rescue personnel to revive them failed and both were pronounced dead at hospitals.

The dog survived and was taken to the municipal animal shelter.

The deaths remain under investigation.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

This one IS funny. I wish I could embed the video directly here, but you'll just have to visit the URL.

http://www.kens5.com/news/San-Antoni...166874976.html

Two suspects are celebrating their engagement in jail this morning after being arrested for aggravated robbery.

According to police, 24-year old Latreela Woods tried to steal items from a Family Dollar on Broadway north of downtown on Monday.

Officers say, as she tried to leave, Woods found the exit doors locked.

That's when her fiance, 28-year old Sean Foxx, came to her rescue and pulled her through another open door.

According to police, Foxx fired a gun at the store while driving off

Nobody was hurt.

Police say Foxx proposed during the arrest, and Woods accepted.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

garbage

This last one is pretty good

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    This last one is pretty good
    It sounds like what this country needs most is a really large vowel movement.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

omg... still laughing...! (and crying. What a shame.)

I can't... stop... laughing.

Edit: Can they fix that do you think??? Is there any way to save the original beneath or no?
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."