· The candidate brought a "how to interview" book with him to the interview.
· The candidate asked, "What company is this again?"
· The candidate put the interviewer on hold during a phone interview. When she came back on the line, she told the interviewer she had a date set up for Friday.
· The candidate wore a Boy Scout uniform and never told interviewers why.
· The candidate talked about promptness as one of her strengths after showing up 10 minutes late.
· On the way to the interview, the candidate passed, cut off and flipped his middle finger at a driver who happened to be the interviewer.
· The candidate took off his shoes during the interview.
· The candidate asked for a sip of the interviewer's coffee.
· When a candidate interviewing for a security position wasn't hired on the spot, he painted graffiti on the building.
· Candidate was arrested by federal authorities during the interview when the background check revealed the person had an outstanding warrant.
· Candidate told the interviewer she wasn't sure if the job offered was worth "starting the car for."