User Tag List

First 2533343536374585 Last

MBTI
    INFP

I always save snails and slugs from going home with customers. The other day a mother handed her son a slug and said "throw it in the parking lot and stomp on it". He did. I don't get why people are cruel like that.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

Your faith in adolescent humanity is endearing.
    Haha.. I think the NF tattooed on my forehead might be distracting you. I worked fast food as an adolescent. I'm just saying that BK wasn't lying, technically.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Haha.. I think the NF tattooed on my forehead might be distracting you. I worked fast food as an adolescent. I'm just saying that BK wasn't lying, technically.
    Yeah, I worked fast food in HS, briefly... I know they weren't lying either... But a tad bit naive to think it's strictly enforced. Lord knows I wouldn't have eaten the food my coworkers prepared.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    I worked Pizza Hut.

I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Yeah, I worked fast food in HS, briefly... I know they weren't lying either... But a tad bit naive to think it's strictly enforced. Lord knows I wouldn't have eaten the food my coworkers prepared.
    ha ha! Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I like Five Guys, you can see basically the entire kitchen as they make it.
    Good point. Plus, the meat is unfrozen; and the fries are yummy!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Apparently, I need to stop putting it off and give Five Guys a try... The place has only been open for over a year now.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Just had a burger at a local non-chain resteraunt. I assume they stomped on the lettuce. Still, it was delicious.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Wtf???

Mass Shooting at Colo. Movie Theater, 14 People Dead

A shooting at a screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" at a movie theater in Aurora, Colo., early today has left at least 14 people dead and at least 50 people injured, authorities confirmed.

Police now have now apprehended a 24-year-old male and recovered a gun after the shooting at approximately 12:39 a.m. CT at the Century 16 Movie Theaters at the Aurora Town Center in the Denver suburb.

Witnesses said that the man appeared at the front of the theater with a rifle, handgun and gas mask. The man then threw a canister that released some kind of gas, after which a hissing sound ensued, and he then opened fire on the crowd packed into the early-morning screening of the film...
    http://gma.yahoo.com/mass-shooting-c...opstories.html

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Oh yeah, just posted this in the Dark Knight Rises thread:

Gunman kills 12 in Colorado movie theater

A heavily armed gunman tossed tear gas into the darkness of an Aurora, Colorado movie theater Friday and then sprayed the audience with gunfire during an early morning screening of the new Batman movie, killing 12 and wounding 38 others, authorities said.

One of the injured was just 3 months old, according to hospital workers.
    Damn, I better be packin' when I go see it.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

From the "Crazy sh*t people design" category:

Spain's olympic uniforms:

On the left is Saul Craviotto, a gold medal-winning canoeist, who tweeted this image of him in Spain's Olympic garb and offering a "no comment" about their look: "I leave it up to you."

(OK, if it was up to us, we'd say he was being attacked by a school of radioactive jellyfish.)

Retired tennis player Carlos Moya said, via Twitter: "Looking forward to seeing [tennis player] Feliciano López wearing the official Olympic uniform. He'll never have worn anything so ugly in his life."

Field hockey player Alex Fabregas tweeted the photo in the right, with a request to his fans: "Spare the adjectives ..."
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/olympi...5657--oly.html

And here I thought the US outfits looked goofy...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

McDonald's bailed out Spain's debt?