User Tag List

Page 34 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Crazy Sh*t People Do

right on the left wing Array Philosorapteuse's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

That's one flaw of the Internet. It can help you find people who are just like you and can support you... and unfortunately it can also help you find people who are just like you and can support you
    Truth.
    "A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices." --William James

I'd be a card-carrying sensotard, but I can't find the goddamn card.

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Yeah... And she's apparently removed a section of her site called "Starvation Tips." Seriously? With a section like that how can you not expect to get labeled as a pro-anorexia site!

Apparently, one of the tips was to keep up on Vitamin C without eating... She'd suck on 3 Vitamin C drops throughout the day... That was 45 calories for the whole day! How in the world this girl isn't passing out on an hourly basis is beyond me.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I spent a couple weeks mesmerized by 'Anna' and 'Mia' forums, they're horrifying. Especially the thinspiration pictures. They think that is beautiful.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Wow, srsly? I wished I looked half as good as Kate Upton.

People suck.
    Her love life doesn't seem to be suffering either, although I admit, I thought they were dating for awhile now.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...tory?track=rss
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...190451985.html

Watch those 40-hour MMO spelunking runs!

The years of anticipation for Diablo III have brought about a number of marathon play sessions since its release on May 15, but one fan's obsession with the game has proven fatal.

An 18-year old Diablo III player in Taiwan was found dead recently after a 40-hour marathon session with the game, reports the Australian Associated Press.

The player, who has only been identified as Chuang, reportedly booked a room at his local Internet café before diving into the game, not stopping for sleep or food the entire time. An employee of the café found him passed out on a table Sunday.

He woke up when approached, but collapsed after a few steps and was rushed to a hospital where he was later pronounced dead...
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/bu...163700384.html

Ever feel like nothing is secret any more because of the Internet? You may be right. It took 4Chan users only 15 minutes to track down and bust the Cleveland-area Burger King employee who stood on top of two containers of shredded lettuce and then posted a picture of the gross act.

"This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King," wrote the unnamed employee on the evening of July 16. Guess he thought that was funny. Other users weren't laughing: according to Hypervocal.com, Anonymous, the notorious vigilante hacking group, used GPS data embedded in the photo to locate the fast food restaurant's address and reportedly contacted the franchise and FoxNews8. "Whoever this is is getting fired," a morning shift manager named Andrea, told the Cleveland Scene.

Bryson W. Thornton, Director of Burger King's Global Communications, wrote in a statement to Yahoo! Shine:

"Burger King Corp. has recently been made aware of a photo that shows a BURGER KING® restaurant employee violating the company's stringent food handling procedures. Food safety is a top priority at all BURGER KING® restaurants ...
    Not sure which part is crazier -- the picture or the last paragraph referring to the "stringent food handling procedures" ... a ha ha!

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member Array Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

LoL, yeah, all those fast food places are super stringent on their food handling....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

It is true, they actually do have procedures.. and theoretically their employees are supposed to follow them.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    It is true, they actually do have procedures.. and theoretically their employees are supposed to follow them.

Your faith in adolescent humanity is endearing.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I like Five Guys, you can see basically the entire kitchen as they make it.

Page 34 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast