User Tag List

First 2028293031324080 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

I think this qualifies as crazy.... On multiple people's parts....
    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...as-male-789432

JUNE 11--A 24-year-old Massachusetts woman who allegedly masqueraded as a teenage boy is facing federal charges for engaging in illicit sexual conduct with a 15-year-old girl who was unaware that the boyfriend she met online was actually a female, The Smoking Gun has learned.

Carissa Hads was arrested two weeks ago on a U.S. District Court complaint accusing her of coercion or enticement of a minor, a felony carrying a maximum of 30 years in prison. On Friday, Hads was ordered held without bond by a federal magistrate judge who ruled she was a flight risk and a danger to the community.

Following Hads’s May 24 arrest, agents searched her front pants pocket and located a “fake, flesh-colored penis” that she apparently used during one of two prior sexual encounters with the teenage victim. Pictured in the adjacent mug shot, the 5’ 2”, 100-pound Hads was busted after flying to meet the girl for a third liaison.

According to an affidavit sworn by an Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force investigator, Hads--posing as a 17-year-old boy named “James Puryear Wilson”--met the teenage girl on an unnamed “social networking site” around October 2010.

“Wilson” maintained Facebook and MySpace pages that described him as a “youth pastor” living in Quincy, Massachusetts (where Hads actually resides). On Facebook, “Wilson” claimed to be the father of twins and noted that he was “looking for some people to talk to. No fake pages or pervs.”

The girl, who lives in West Virginia, is identified only as “A.L.” in the affidavit.

Hads, using the “Wilson” persona, and the girl became “involved in an internet romance” that included Hads sending the teen two cell phones “for A.L.’s use to contact ‘him.’” Along with paying the girl’s monthly cell phone bills, Hads also sent her a Kindle Fire tablet, according to the affidavit.

The teenager told investigators that she used the phones to take naked photos of herself, and that she “forwarded these pictures, some of which focused on her vagina, to ‘Wilson.’” Hads and the girl would also write in “notebooks/journals and mail them back and forth to each other so each could respond to the other’s writings.”

“Wilson” told “A.L.” that he lived in Massachusetts with his aunt, and told the girl that he also had an aunt “named Carissa Hads,” an investigator reported.

In December 2011, after communicating for 14 months, “Wilson” asked to meet “A.L.” in person. A subsequent rendezvous was arranged by the girl’s mother, who accompanied her daughter (and two other teenage girls) to meet “Wilson” at a Pennsylvania motel about 100 miles from the family’s West Virginia residence.

“Wilson,” who claimed to have flown from Massachusetts to the nearby Pittsburgh airport, stayed at the same motel “in a separate room paid for by A.L.’s mother,” according to the affidavit sworn by West Virginia State Trooper Robert Talkington.

During the group's stay at the motel, “‘Wilson’ digitally penetrated A.L.’s vagina,” Talkington charged.

Two months later, “Wilson” flew to West Virginia, and was picked up by the girl’s mother, who transported “Wilson” to her home. During that five-day stay in late-February, “Wilson” and “A.L.” “engaged in sexual intercourse,” according to the affidavit.

In a May 8 interview with law enforcement agents, the girl further described the sexual encounter in her home with “Wilson.” The teenager said that “Wilson,” who did not undress, “pulled his ‘penis’ through his unzipped pants, and held on to the base of the ‘penis’ during the sexual encounter.” The girl, who said the act was videotaped, “described the ‘penis’ as flesh-colored.”

The teenager said that “Wilson"--whom she never saw naked (or partially naked)--wore a back brace that “covered ‘his’ chest,” Talkington noted.

Hads, unaware that the girl had begun cooperating with law enforcement, was arrested last month after traveling to Pittsburgh for what she apparently thought would be a third sexual encounter with the teenage victim. Hads is pictured above in a photo from the actual "Carissa Hads" Facebook page she maintained.

The criminal probe of Hads was triggered by a tip sent to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. The complainant alleged that “Wilson” had threatened the life of a 15-year-old girl (who is apparently an acquaintance of “A.L.”). “Wilson” reportedly threatened the teen after she told “A.L.” that she did not believe “Wilson” was “who ‘he’ said ‘he’ was,” according to the court affidavit. (9 pages)

^I am most confused by the teenage girl's mother complying with this. She took the daughter to a motel to meet a strange man (who claims to be a youth pastor and have fathered two kids) 100 miles away from their home.

She later brings the "man" to her home to spend time with her daughter because she doesn't notice anything weird after the first encounter. What???
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    ^I am most confused by the teenage girl's mother complying with this. She took the daughter to a motel to meet a strange man (who claims to be a youth pastor and have fathered two kids) 100 miles away from their home.

She later brings the "man" to her home to spend time with her daughter because she doesn't notice anything weird after the first encounter. What???
    Yep. Beats the heck out of me. I think everyone involved in that story has a little dose of crazy in them.

I'm gonna have to find these folks and whoop their arses!

They get into a high-speed chase from the police following a robbery with an 18-month old baby in the car... they flip and roll... the baby is thrown out of the car when all of the windows shatter... the d*ckhead refuses to come to a complete stop, so the car is still moving along... so a woman (presumably the mother?) leaps from the car to get the baby off the road... the vehicle is still in motion... then she continues to flee on foot. What!

You have no business being parents.
    You have no business being parents!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Harmony View Post
    Yep. Beats the heck out of me. I think everyone involved in that story has a little dose of crazy in them.
    And along with all that, I think there are some dildos that look pretty lifelike but they still are clearly not the real thing... just kind of shocking that she couldn't tell the difference, although I guess she's underage. Just... wow.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

They get into a high-speed chase from the police following a robbery with an 18-month old baby in the car... they flip and roll... the baby is thrown out of the car when all of the windows shatter... the d*ckhead refuses to come to a complete stop, so the car is still moving along... so a woman (presumably the mother?) leaps from the car to get the baby off the road... the vehicle is still in motion... then she continues to flee on foot. What!

Ooooh, I saw that the other day. People piss me off!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Teenagers don't make very good parents most times:

An 18-month-old girl was thrown from an SUV her father was driving during a high-speed police chase, then stood up and ran off unharmed — and it was all captured on video.

The west Texas incident occurred after Kenny Shawn Jimenez, 17, robbed a 19-year-old woman in a parking lot in Lubbock on Saturday night and then tried to outrun cops in an SUV along with two 16-year-old girls and a 14-year-old boy, police said.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1094748

At least the toddler survived.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Teenagers don't make very good parents most times:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1094748

At least the toddler survived.
    AND sustained minimal injuries, apparently... Thank God she wasn't seriously hurt.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yes, it would almost be enough to prove there is a god... and then we recall that he allowed these two to reproduce to start with. Alas.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Clicking thru the links at the bottom of nydailynews.com is one long trail of WTF...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: