User Tag List

First 123451353 Last

Warning: this may be disturbing, so I'm not going to quote the specific details since this is The Bonfire. It may warrant its own discussion elsewhere.

Mark Berndt
    Two former students of a teacher accused of bizarre acts of lewd conduct in his classroom said school officials were informed about his questionable behavior two decades ago.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Wealthy Man Adopts Girlfriend To Protect His Assets Amid Manslaughter Charges

West Palm Beach Judge Glenn Kelley wrote in a court order that the twists in the case "border on the surreal and take the Court into a legal twilight zone."
    Goodman is being sued by Lili and William Wilson for the wrongful death of their son Scott Patrick Wilson, who had come home from college for his sister's birthday, and died in a car crash on Feb. 12, 2010.

According to police, Goodman, who was driving a Bentley, ran a stop sign and slammed into Wilson's car. Goodman did not call police or an ambulance, and left the crash scene on foot, police said. It was determined that Goodman's blood alcohol level was more than twice the legal limit.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...184733181.html

Gamer’s death at internet cafe goes unnoticed for nine hours

It's easy to get absorbed in a game, but it's another thing entirely to be so absorbed that you don't notice the guy next to you has died.
    Gamers in a Taipei internet café failed to notice the newly deceased for a staggering amount of time earlier this week. Officials estimate that 23-year-old gamer Chen Rong-yu had been dead up to nine hours before anyone realized it.

Rong-yu entered the café to play popular online game League of Legends on Tuesday evening, and was there for quite a while. Witnesses saw him on his cell phone around noon on Wednesday (still playing), but on Wednesday evening a waitress found his corpse, sitting rigidly in the chair with his hands still stretching toward the computer.

Initial reports indicate Rong-yu suffered cardiac arrest brought on by blood clots. Those clots likely formed due to cold temperatures, his lack of movement, and general exhaustion....
    not just him, but all the other people in the cafe.

I also like how they didn't know how long he was there, so they specified it by saying he was there "for quite a while." lol!

@iwakar: wow... so he'd rather be sleeping with his adopted daughter rather than risk losing millions of dollars. The accident story reminds me a bit of that woman who (in a far worse "crazy sh*t" move) drove home with that guy in her windshield and left him there in the garage until he died. I think that was in Texas 6-8 years ago.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

This video is full of fail win. 3 dumb girls and an even dumber presenter. Brazil should exporting this kind of ''humor''.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I just read about this the other day and was like whoa! If starvation was actually attempted and that still didn't persuade the girl to try other things, either a) the girl is severely mentally disturbed and needs psychiatric help or b) the mother's exaggerating and utterly failed at parenting.

I'm going with B.
    I'm going with 'all of the above".

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    This video is full of fail win. 3 dumb girls and an even dumber presenter.
    ...Sigh, I was hoping for some even more spirited hair-pulling, the fight never really took off.

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    ...Sigh, I was hoping for some even more spirited hair-pulling, the fight never really took off.
    I thought the last girl who started to take on the host showed some potential I can get behind, but yeah, it was pretty wimpy prissy slappage hobbling along on their spiked, weaponized shoes which they made no use of. Also no atomic wedgies? There weren't even any purple nurples?. FAIL
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Same! But what I really like is watching people making poor decisions, followed by the developments of those. As long as they don't affect me.
    Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    I thought the last girl who started to take on the host showed some potential I can get behind, but yeah, it was pretty wimpy prissy slappage hobbling along on their spiked, weaponized shoes which they made no use of

Also no atomic wedgies? There weren't even any purple nurples?. FAIL
    If it is any consolation, I probably wanted to see that more than you.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

mcguyver became a dentist?
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

This one is actually sad, not amusing -- the father gets a brief custody visit with his children (he's been under investigation for the disappearance of his wife in 2009), and he responds by locking out the social worker, then blowing up his home with him and his two sons in the house, killing everyone.

http://news.yahoo.com/fire-kills-hus...041211345.html

I still consider it "crazy," however ... What parents with their minds in their right place chooses to kill their own children, even if they themselves can't bear to go on living? It's the ultimate in narcissism.

(Well, aside from John List in the late 70's, who killed his entire family as part of his own sucide-murder plan... then conveniently decided not to kill himself and fled the scene for 20+ years.)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: