User Tag List

First 1523242526273575 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

For my own craziness, I'm sitting in the baltimore dmv waiting to exchange my PA license for an MD one.

What was i THINKING????? kill me now.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    For my own craziness, I'm sitting in the baltimore dmv waiting to exchange my PA license for an MD one.

What was i THINKING????? kill me now.
    Smartphone games. That's the only thing that kept me sane during my latest trip there.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Smartphone games. That's the only thing that kept me sane during my latest trip there.
    I just kept texting my friend back at work and surfing the forum. (Meanwhile, she was at work but surfing OKC. Doh.)

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

In a shocking twist... Our BMV has picked up the pace in my city... There was no waiting the last time I was there.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

You get paid that much money, you should start researching your guests more carefully....

Kathie Lee Gifford hit Twitter on Wednesday to apologize to Martin Short for asking the actor about what makes his marriage work so well, not realizing the "Madagascar 3" star's wife passed away in 2010.

"He and Nancy have one of the greatest marriages of anybody in show business. How many years now for you guys?" Kathie asked.

"36 years," Martin said.

"But you're still in love?" Kathie continued.

"Madly in love," he replied, quietly.

Martin's wife, Nancy Dolman, passed away in 2010, due to natural causes [cancer], People reported....

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/kathie-lee-...---video-.html
    Short's honest and graceful reply only further accentuates the heartbreak involved.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

"And the guy said, "I haven't had a bite for days!"
    .... so I bit 'im."
    ~ Steve-o Sidewinder

A "serpent-handling" West Virginia pastor died after his rattlesnake bit him during a church ritual, just as the man had apparently watched a snake kill his father years before.

Pentecostal pastor Mark Wolford, 44, hosted an outdoor service at the Panther Wildlife Management Area in West Virginia Sunday, which he touted on his Facebook page prior to the event.

"I am looking for a great time this Sunday," Wolford wrote May 22, according to the Washington Post. "It is going to be a homecoming like the old days. Good 'ole raised in the holler or mountain ridge running, Holy Ghost-filled speaking-in-tongues sign believers."..
    http://news.yahoo.com/serpent-handli...opstories.html

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

6 Year Forum User Fakes Suicide, Community Outpouring Follows

Link: http://gizmodo.com/5912465/how-one-m...internet-death
    I missed this one.

I am part of a virtual world (not second life) and an infamous incident happened before I joined where "Renae" became a big part of the "world" (she ran a virtual newspaper) and had lots of friends including a boyfriend. She ended up getting cancer and "dying" People even sent stuff to help her out and to the family after the "death."

It was a husband and wife pretending to be Renae. I believe he was a pastor. One of my friends was "friends" with Renae. It still bothers him that he didn't realize.

This wasn't a small thing because the popular people in world are very "famous"

I found this:
    http://twiddler.typepad.com/there_fr.../04/renea.html

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    I missed this one.

I am part of a virtual world (not second life) and an infamous incident happened before I joined where "Renae" became a big part of the "world" (she ran a virtual newspaper) and had lots of friends including a boyfriend. She ended up getting cancer and "dying" People even sent stuff to help her out and to the family after the "death."

It was a husband a wife pretending to be Renae. I believe he was a pastor. One of my friends was "friends" with Renae. It still bothers him that he didn't realize.

This wasn't a small thing because the popular people in world are very "famous"

I found this:
    http://twiddler.typepad.com/there_fr.../04/renea.html
    lol, "renea". Nice touch.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I read that dialogue. Do people even write like that and get taken seriously? She sounds so... fake.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

First-grader writes his own dismissal letter. Secretary lets him leave the school grounds. Mom can't find him. Oh, the horror!

http://d.yimg.com/nl/ynews/site/player.swf?vid=29530244

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)