User Tag List

First 12341252 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Brazilian guy goes down the sewer to recover his mini balls. Best moment 0:55-1:10
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

omg.... awesomeness.

i thought they were going to steal his shorts about 40 seconds in, but the part you described was pretty classic.

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I follow the judge right up until here.
    Wow. I just was kind of stunned by this one, there was nothing to laugh at. Just... wow.

The details of time served:
    Seriously? That's it?
    o.O .... i even know less what to say now about this incident. That's horrible.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayi...w-bad-are-they

This week 17-year-old British factory worker Stacey Irvine was rushed to the hospital when she collapsed, struggling to breathe. During the exam, doctors were stunned to learn that Ms. Irvine had never in her life eaten fruit or vegetables; instead she had eaten almost nothing but fast-food chicken nuggets since she was two years old.

Her mother, Evonne Irvine, told reporters she had gone to great lengths to try to feed her daughter more nutritious food, at one point even trying to starve the girl, but it hadn’t worked. Stacey responded that, once she started eating nuggets, she “loved them so much they were all I would eat.”

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Sick! Lesson: Don't feed babies with fast food.
    Surprisingly, she looks pretty.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

ReflecTcelfeR

So... That's mildly disturbing.

I just read about this the other day and was like whoa! If starvation was actually attempted and that still didn't persuade the girl to try other things, either a) the girl is severely mentally disturbed and needs psychiatric help or b) the mother's exaggerating and utterly failed at parenting.

I'm going with B.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

'Toddlers & Tiaras' Mom Sues Media Outlets For Sexualizing Her Daughter

Barrett’s mother, Susanna, has since filed a lawsuit against TMZ, Huffington Post and Daily Mail Online, among other media outlets, for running stories that she alleges “sexualize” her 5-year-old daughter, according to court documents obtained by CNN.

“After this firestorm, I quickly protected my daughter by having cease and desist orders sent to most media outlets that ran the story,” Susanna said in a statement provided to CNN, adding, “I intend to clear my daughter’s name.”
    Ohhhh, where do I even start with this one?
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Barrett’s mother, Susanna, has since filed a lawsuit against TMZ, Huffington Post and Daily Mail Online, among other media outlets, for running stories that she alleges “sexualize” her 5-year-old daughter, according to court documents obtained by CNN.
    Ohhhh, where do I even start with this one?
    yes,

Slightly different, but srsly???

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...-abc-news.html

An Oklahoma bill that would ban the sale of food containing aborted human fetuses has some people wondering: What food currently contains aborted human fetuses?

The bill, introduced Jan. 18 by State Sen. Ralph Shortey, prohibits the manufacture or sale of "food or any other product intended for human consumption which contains aborted human fetuses in the ingredients or which used aborted human fetuses in the research or development of any of the ingredients."

Shortey declined to give specific examples but said some food manufacturers used stem cells in the research and development process.

"There is a potential that there are companies that are using aborted human babies in their research and development of basically enhancing flavor for artificial flavors," he told KRMG Radio. "I don't know if it is happening in Oklahoma, it may be, it may not be. What I am saying is that if it does happen then we are not going to allow it to manufacture here."

Shortey may be acting on claims that the San Diego-based company Semonyx used proteins derived from human embryonic kidney cells to test artificial sweeteners, NPR reported. ...
    This may just be taking Eatabortedfetusphobia too far.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog...-abc-news.html

A Woods Cross, Utah, woman was arrested for allegedly forcing her 9-year-old son to walk alongside her car as she pulled him along by his belt and steered him toward school after he'd missed the school bus.

Police said the boy could have been hit by traffic driving in the opposite direction on the two-lane road and have turned the case over to the Davis County District Attorney's office, which will decide whether to charge the mother with child endangerment.

"She was going at a slow enough speed that the child was able to keep pace with the vehicle," Woods Cross Police Chief Greg Butler said. A neighbor phoned his department about what the mother was doing...

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Classic TV drama love mess:

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-love-fia...055009990.html

DEAR ABBY: I am 26 and have been dating "Mike" for four years. We met in our senior year of college and recently became engaged. I'm looking forward to being married and starting a family, but there's one "small" problem. I'm in love with Mike's identical twin brother, "Matt."

Mike and Matt are identical in appearance, but Matt is funnier, more outgoing and affectionate than my fiance. I didn't know he existed until a year ago because they had a falling out at their high school graduation and didn't reconcile until recently.

When I met Matt, I knew right away he was the one for me, but I continued dating Mike because I didn't want to ruin his re-established relationship with his brother. Matt reciprocates my feelings. He has told me he's in love with me and wants to date me.

I know I shouldn't have accepted Mike's proposal, but I don't want to hurt him or start another fight between him and his twin, but I also don't want to be married to the wrong man for the rest of my life. I'm unsure what to do. The wedding date has been set. Help! -- IN LOVE WITH THE DOUBLE
    ... oh, it is to laugh. I can't make this stuff up.

If this was TV, Matt would murder Mike and then take his place and pretend Matt was dead. Then everyone (well, except Mike) would be happy, and at least Mike would get a much better funeral than he will a marriage... albeit being buried under the wrong name.

(Note: The next story on that page, about the anatomically correct snowman, is almost more amusing)

EDIT: Now I'm wondering what Matt and Mike had a falling out about in high school, leading to them not talking for four years. (I suspect Matt snagged Mike's prom date.)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: