User Tag List

First 456

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

I have no position of authority with which to leverage flirtatiousness out of Giggly.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Giggly View Post
    Unless it's rape or assault, I don't think you can sue someone for sexual harassment outside of work regardless of gender.
    who said anything about sue?

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

He gave me a fix-it ticket instead for not having a front license plate. The cop was really handsome, but married. I think firemen and cops are sexy. He told me firemen are lazy and don't really work so don't bother with them (lol) and that I should volunteer at the police station
    Without me saying anything, he says "The good thing about cops is that we like to marry. We may not stay married but we do get married."
    Giggly, I hope you can flirt your way out of all your traffic tickets and you seem really sweet. One thing to keep in the back of your mind is that even though this was an innocent exchange for you, imagine yourself married to this guy. You fix him a lunch, send him off with a kiss, and later he pulls over a pretty woman and says these same things to her. He basically said that even though he's married, he can toss her aside if he wants. He also made a way for you to actually get involved with him by volunteering. It's worth asking how many of these volunteer invitations he gives out. It looks fun and nice on the surface, but between the lines he may be on a serious power trip and might be really hurting people in the process. I don't think he is innocent fun, but I also realized I'm biased at this point.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Giggly, I hope you can flirt your way out of all your traffic tickets and you seem really sweet. One thing to keep in the back of your mind is that even though this was an innocent exchange for you, imagine yourself married to this guy. You fix him a lunch, send him off with a kiss, and later he pulls over a pretty woman and says these same things to her. He basically said that even though he's married, he can toss her aside if he wants. He also made a way for you to actually get involved with him by volunteering. It's worth asking how many of these volunteer invitations he gives out. It looks fun and nice on the surface, but between the lines he may be on a serious power trip and might be really hurting people in the process. I don't think he is innocent fun, but I also realized I'm biased at this point.
    I'm not a home wrecker and I don't like sharing. He gave me the volunteer number because of his single cop buddies.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm not a home wrecker and I don't like sharing. He gave me the volunteer number because of his single cop buddies.
    Please know I didn't mean to imply that, and realize I don't know the nuance of the situation.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

hahaha did he say 'pull over nice and slow' too?

I got a ticket for speeding 69km in a 60km zone once.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    How ... unhinged a comment.
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

Permabanned

Put your hands behind your back you have the right too remainnn sexxxxy.

Banned

Haha. On another note, I can't wait for the day I get to frisk a hot female cop.