User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Could someone explain to me how it's possible for someone my age to not be depressed?

Yeah, I am essentially under the impression that redefinition is the only way to survive.

You are speculating on a future that isn't here yet so let it go.

A lot of people have no money and find happiness in some form or other. Others have lots of money and don't seem to be content with their lot in life. It's about finding a happy medium.

Work towards your career and if another opportunity comes your way then take it. Nothing in life states you have to continue down one straight path.

With regards to the set up of elaborate social institutions for purposes that aren't quite clear to you. Either find people who have some understanding and seek further knowledge or give it the 2 fingers. You have a choice essentially.

The hopes and dreams you want to accomplish may change at a later date as you mature so why stress over it. Continue as you are and if you decide to take a detour at a later date then excellent.

Girls don't necessarily equal time and money, only time. If you are creative in your mind, you'll find ways to have a good time with a SO which doesn't cost the earth. We are not all gold diggers, lol

Family = Poverty .. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Only when you've had nothing do you appreciate something. This is no permanent, only a moment in time.

The concrete of bricks on your back is a perspective you choose to view. One could say that those bricks are infact making you stronger so able to deal with different conflicts as you head through life.

The multiple questions you asked, the should/shouldn't/do/don't. One creates conflict when looking for answers, instead focus at the source of these questions.

Ultimately life is only as hard or as easy as you allow it to be.

I hope you find this somewhat helpful.
    Note i don't practice what i preach although it is logically sound in my mind at present.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe