MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default Body Work for Your Seven-Year-Old

linky

Here's an article to satisfy our "The World Is Truly Going to Hell, Look Look Look!!!!" contingent....

The UK's self-proclaimed "Human Barbie" gave her 7-year-old daughter an unusual stocking stuffer this Christmas: a £7,000 voucher for liposuction. The holiday gift was a follow-up to Poppy's most recent birthday present from her mum:
    A £6,000 voucher for breast augmentation.

'She asks for surgery all the time. She wants to look good and lipo is one of those procedures that will always come in handy," 51-year-old Sarah Burge told the UK's Daily Mail. "I see these vouchers as investing in her future, like saving money for her education."

Last year Burge, who says she taught her daughter how to pole dance when the girl was 6, defended giving her daughter a breast augmentation voucher when she told Closer Magazine, "Poppy begged me for a boob job, so I gave her the voucher so she can have it after she's 16, when it's legal. If she develops naturally big boobs, she can have something else done with it."

The mother says that her other daughters, ages 27 and 17, have already had work done. As for Burge, the Daily Mail reported that she rang in her 51 st birthday with £51,000 of cosmetic surgery.

Burge has reportedly spent close to $ 1 million on her own plastic surgery endeavors. She works as an event planner for plastic surgery and swinging parties, and dabbles as a scribe of erotic novels....

I'm not sure which is crazier to me -- that she's giving her daughter $15,000 for liposuction at her age, or whether that's what $1,000,000 of plastic surgery gets you nowdays... I think the mom is kind of ugly. I'm sure I could get a better face than that for only $20-25K or so.

it's also odd that I'm reading this on ABCNews. I thought it more of a "Daily Mail" article, tbh.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

garbage

she needs to fix that mouth and her sense of self-worth first

naw, just kiddin'. SHE'S FREAKIN' SEVEN YEARS OLD!!

Generally I dislike violence... but I'd throat-punch that woman if I thought I could save her daughter from a lifetime of crawling out from under the rubble of her mother's projected insecurities.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Generally I dislike violence... but I'd throat-punch that woman if I thought I could save her daughter from a lifetime of crawling out from under the rubble of her mother's projected insecurities.
    Couldn't agree more. This is sickening. And her mother looks like shit warmed over.

That's just sad.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

HER SKIN

D:

Hey! It's called coordinating. She just wants her skin texture to match her leather Louis Vitton.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Hey! It's called coordinating. She just wants her skin texture to match her leather Louis Vitton.
    Nothing is as bad as not matching, it can entirely throw-off how beautiful you look!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

The only problem I have with this is the transference of imposing her aesthetic value preferences onto her child on a subconscious level to a conscious one. I could be approached this with a massive preconception, but I see her teaching her daughter vain and materialistic habits at an early age even by planting the seed in her mind that she is somehow imperfect or unattractive already and that liposuction and body modification is the cure.
    "I'm just here so I won't get fined."

Ginkgo

So will the daughter revolt or only be consumed by her mom's wonderlust for crazy surgery?