User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    And so soon after this, huh? I see a motive!

...I'm sad now.

Yeah, I had a quiet word with them out the back. It was only two posts till she overtook me.

Quote Originally Posted by senza_tema View Post
    So whom did she insult and what infractions did she chalk up? I haven't been paying close attention but I feel like I'm missing something here.
    She suggested that FireShield98 should grow some balls, which, I think, can only be regarded as a joke coming from a woman who has none herself.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    She suggested that FireShield98 should grow some balls, which, I think, can only be regarded as a joke coming from a woman who has none herself.
    Is that it?

There must be more. Why would anyone want rid of purplz?,this is looking ridiculous.
    Last edited by Betty Blue; 01-09-2012 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Tidied up post just a little bit so as not to cause Nico sore eyses
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    There must be more. Why would anyone want rid of purplz?,this is looking ridiculous.
    There was more.

I think the post was deleted by the mod, but it was very much in the format of, "Grow some bleeping bleeping bleeping balls you bleepity bleep of bleep bleep."

Then FireShield tried to respond without resorting to abusive tactics, yet the continuing exchange was just her being abusive in a series of one-liners rather than providing constructive criticism; it was very much a prolonged vent for her own benefit, not a helpful exchange. That exchange was also removed because of the personal attacks.

I think a simple "hey dude, grow some balls, you just need to man up," would have passed muster.

It's rather difficult to not infract for personal attacks when someone makes them so obvious; at least stay within the gray area, ya know?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Seems like a "consistency banning," the forum equivalent of a diversity hire.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    There was more.

I think the post was deleted by the mod, but it was very much in the format of, "Grow some bleeping bleeping bleeping balls you bleepity bleep of bleep bleep."

Then FireShield tried to respond without resorting to abusive tactics, yet the continuing exchange was just her being abusive in a series of one-liners rather than providing constructive criticism; it was very much a prolonged vent for her own benefit, not a helpful exchange. That exchange was also removed because of the personal attacks.

I think a simple "hey dude, grow some balls, you just need to man up," would have passed muster.

It's rather difficult to not infract for personal attacks when someone makes them so obvious; at least stay within the gray area, ya know?
    Ah ok, well i can't possibly comment on posts which i have not read and have now been removed.
    I am surprised though, seemed to have happened so quickly, out of the blue.
    What i am not surprised about is the thread in which it occurred, thats one mighty fine example of a "bang your head against a brick wall" thread.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Ah ok, well i can't possibly comment on posts which i have not read and have now been removed.
    I am surprised though, seemed to have happened so quickly, out of the blue.
    What i am not surprised about is the thread in which it occurred, thats one mighty fine example of a "bang your head against a brick wall" thread.
    At this point, I shall allow the active mod staff to handle any ongoing explanation. Hope what I shared helped!

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

There was more.

Did someone complain, or was a mod playing proactive schoolmarm?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    Did someone complain, or was a mod playing proactive schoolmarm?
    Don't ask me. Ask a mod.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Don't ask me. Ask a mod.
    Oh. I see.