User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Ugh can't get mutiquote working. Clearly a move to ensure everything in the yearbook is certainly in 'good taste'. That's not to say I think school administrators are necessarily good at judging these things. Those of you that know me even a little bit probably know that I have a very skeptical, suspicious, and low opinion of others' judgement.

Who wants to bet on how long it takes for this girl to become the office slut?

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Perhaps they are the smart ones then?
    I don't like that this behavior is what we consider smart these days. Yes, we CAN be opportunists that get rich through using a sex tape or a scandal to get famous, then make zillions of dollars for being a skank or a moron, but I hate that that's what our society encourages these days. There's a big Kardashian backlash on the internet these days--I'm really hoping that's the start of some kind of change. I doubt it, though. We love to hate those morons, and they get rich.
    Something Witty

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    We love to hate those morons, and they get rich.
    True.
    It's like hate generates love, as the new generation ''rebels'' love to love the hated.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    True.
    It's like hate generates love, as the new generation ''rebels'' love to love the hated.
    Rich or not, they can never go back to becoming a "nobody" now that everyone knows that she is suing because she wanted her slutty picture on the yearbook.

Think of someone like MJ (bad comparison,) that is what I think this girl will have to face for the rest of her life.

Smart or not? Who knows, maybe she'll be on meds all her life to keep up that image.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulah View Post
    I don't like that this behavior is what we consider smart these days. Yes, we CAN be opportunists that get rich through using a sex tape or a scandal to get famous, then make zillions of dollars for being a skank or a moron, but I hate that that's what our society encourages these days. There's a big Kardashian backlash on the internet these days--I'm really hoping that's the start of some kind of change. I doubt it, though. We love to hate those morons, and they get rich.
    I'm proud to say I've never watched a kardashian episode, nor do I even know the names of all the sisters. (I'm not even sure how many there are, although I think there are four... it's hard to avoid the press stories.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm proud to say I've never watched a kardashian episode, nor do I even know the names of all the sisters. (I'm not even sure how many there are, although I think there are four... it's hard to avoid the press stories.)
    Me either and it's really hard to avoid in my house. ENFJ man likes to watch this crap when he's on the treadmill. Probably followed by Cake Boss.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Me either and it's really hard to avoid in my house. ENFJ man likes to watch this crap when he's on the treadmill. Probably followed by Cake Boss.
    Time to take away his red Solo cup.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I've actually seen an episode of that.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

HEE! Tough guys with frosting. you gotta a problem widdat?

MBTI
    INTj

I think it's a publicity stunt to kick-start her career. It's similar to aspiring starlets leaking a sex tape onto the internet.