Thread: The Forum Flow

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    Oh, and I was looking at some of my older posts and I miss Uber. He's coming back from the ban in like a month, right? I hope he stays, he's hilarious and a lot of fun! Maybe he'll bring the T's back.
    You guys are so cute when you talk crazy like that.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Default The Snag

The flow has a kind of hypnotic element which I am inclined to resist but I am too tired - I am worn out.

How can I stick my head above the flow and call out? Why not let the flow cover my head like blankets on a cold night - will I still be able to breathe? Or will I flow into a dreamless sleep with you?

I have been dreaming lately - somewhat urgent dreams - dreams from my deep unconscious.

These dreams are a little frightening, a little scary, a little new. These dreams are entering territory I have avoided for a while now. And here they are - back again.

I would like to share them with you but I am afraid you would try to wake me up and tell me, it's alright. When it is not alright and my dreams are speaking to me - and all I have to do is listen.

So I think I am being lulled to sleep by the flow - perchance to dream.

How nice it is to dream in the flow - it is only the content that takes my attention.

It is almost as though my dream is an eddy in the flow, concealing a snag underneath.

Are we dreaming together, or do I only dream when you are awake?

MBTI
    XNTX

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The flow has a kind of hypnotic element which I am inclined to resist but I am too tired - I am worn out.

How can I stick my head above the flow and call out? Why not let the flow cover my head like blankets on a cold night - will I still be able to breathe? Or will I flow into a dreamless sleep with you?

I have been dreaming lately - somewhat urgent dreams - dreams from my deep unconscious.

These dreams are a little frightening, a little scary, a little new. These dreams are entering territory I have avoided for a while now. And here they are - back again.

I would like to share them with you but I am afraid you would try to wake me up and tell me, it's alright. When it is not alright and my dreams are speaking to me - and all I have to do is listen.

So I think I am being lulled to sleep by the flow - perchance to dream.

How nice it is to dream in the flow - it is only the content that takes my attention.

It is almost as though my dream is an eddy in the flow, concealing a snag underneath.

Are we dreaming together, or do I only dream when you are awake?
    The reason why this forum is dying (well in intellectual terms anyway) is because anybody with any thinking gets p*ssed off and walks away. Look at your post on subconsciousness. some people with brains could have a great time talking about Jung and the collective mind and everything else.

But alas. Jung was bright because the masses were not.

PS: This site does not need a new server, it should just get a hosted package with an ISP, the deals now are such that the cost of monthly charges are way less than the economic obsolesence and depreciation of any server. Sheeze, $750 bucks would get you atleast 100 months of bandwidth (likely unlimited), split that between 2 sites. Hence 50 months. 50 months is 4years. And then you have to pay for bandwidth.