User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    Stuff wouldn't get done.
    yah it would, some sj would begin cleaning everything and getting everything organized and go "I am the only one who ever does anything, nag nag nag"
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Nah. Humankind had to evolve a lot in order to Enneagrams 5 arise.
    its ironic how wrong you are, for a *supposed* thinker.
    but then Fi processes information as a flower which can bloom, and its size has only physical reality as limits, and ironically through there it can grow into ever larger.

Ti? by following general instinct all sentient being require to survive into adulthood, curiosity. (not that other processes didnt have it, yours is just powered by it and it alone.)

Fi expands borders in harmony checking for consistency and pieces useful, while Ti forces it in no matter what route.

tell me when youve figured what went wrong in your world view when youve figured out
    after all, you rather figure yourself, wont you? ^,.~
    ok, no more tips.. im making this too easy for you, thus boring -.-

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yah it would, some sj would begin cleaning everything and getting everything organized and go "I am the only one who ever does anything, nag nag nag"
    ^_^
    no, not like every type didnt do that already, in their own specialized area!

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I would return to the ocean like the jellyfish I'd become.
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    its ironic how wrong you are, for a *supposed* thinker.

but then Fi processes information as a flower which can bloom, and its size has only physical reality as limits, and ironically through there it can grow into ever larger.

Ti? by following general instinct all sentient being require to survive into adulthood, curiosity. (not that other processes didnt have it, yours is just powered by it and it alone.)

Fi expands borders in harmony checking for consistency and pieces useful, while Ti forces it in no matter what route.

tell me when youve figured what went wrong in your world view when youve figured out
    after all, you rather figure yourself, wont you? ^,.~
    ok, no more tips.. im making this too easy for you, thus boring -.-
    What's really ironic is how saturated with nonsense your post is.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    What's really ironic is how saturated with nonsense your post is.
    oh, youre an immature one it appears.

well, the thing is: you cant control your feelings, thus you are offended when errors in your database are brought out (aka your pride), thus youre unable to learn the truth as youve became too subjective by promoting your world view as the correct one. (aka weak Fe and Ne on intp's cases.)

look at animals, really.
    compare them to humans, whats the difference?
    only our psychology differs, depending wwhich specie is being compared at.
    we can communicate efficiently, it has allowed us to store complex information into our memory, thus enabling us to realize them with our super lucky hands, which without, dolphins would outsmart us.

intelligence, is nothing but luck of being able to communicate it to the world around. for it to bloom.

there are 7 billion humans, and if i see one who is too mentally lazy, i see no reason to waste my time teaching hem. except, i do. =) .. <.< ... >.<
    material which organic beings are, are more complex than simple particles forming cells cooperating to survive together.
    understand it not, and your doomed to delusion.

MBTI
    xNTJ
    Socionics
    LIE

Quote Originally Posted by Vilku View Post
    oh, youre an immature one it appears.

well, the thing is: you cant control your feelings, thus you are offended when errors in your database are brought out (aka your pride), thus youre unable to learn the truth as youve became too subjective by promoting your world view as the correct one. (aka weak Fe and Ne on intp's cases.)

look at animals, really.
    compare them to humans, whats the difference?
    only our psychology differs, depending wwhich specie is being compared at.
    we can communicate efficiently, it has allowed us to store complex information into our memory, thus enabling us to realize them with our super lucky hands, which without, dolphins would outsmart us.

intelligence, is nothing but luck of being able to communicate it to the world around. for it to bloom.

there are 7 billion humans, and if i see one who is too mentally lazy, i see no reason to waste my time teaching hem. except, i do. =) .. <.< ... >.<
    material which organic beings are, are more complex than simple particles forming cells cooperating to survive together.
    understand it not, and your doomed to delusion.

the difference between humans and animals is they don't waste time trying to educate eachother.
    to the death!

this (intelligence bloom) is exactly what would happen if we stopped doing things. and...speaking of that war I was about to invest in...

xNTJ (other type; INTP 88%)
    Extroverted (E) 50%% Introverted (I) 50%%
    Intuitive (N) 90% Sensing (S) 10%
    Thinking (T) 90% Feeling (F) 10%
    Judging (J) 90% Percieving (J) 10%

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

Quote Originally Posted by Lexus View Post

the difference between humans and animals is they don't waste time trying to educate eachother.
    to the death!

this (intelligence bloom) is exactly what would happen if we stopped doing things. and...speaking of that war I was about to invest in...

humans, animals. all, they meow, cry, mate, hierarchize.. humen, blabber all day long. herd, predator does not. herd, depend on others, fear. lions, for survival.. you must. of others, you learn. to others, you teach.

theres an infp troll for you, understand not? fear not, help is below!

subtitles:
    animals poses not extensive physical ability to produce widde variety sounds enough in order to build extensive vocabularies, however, humans are just animals with extensive abilities. thus, humans would return into tribe oriented life instantly if we did abandon our nature even for a while.

essence, many forms it shows. some understand, some do not.

ambiguity, you love must.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    (feels Office Spacey with this thread: "yeah, I just stopped going to work.")
    I AM Peter Gibbons.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not miserable, as Rasofy would think.

Or maybe I am, but just don't care about that either.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm thinking... not a whole lot would happen!
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

garbage

We as people just innately like to progress, which is why we feel like that shiny new iPod that we bought 10 years ago isn't so fancy today. We ought to recognize that and every other bias of ours.

If we didn't care so much, we'd have lower standards of living. Which is probably a good thing, as we'd be a bit more careful in all the right areas moving forward (e.g. less consumer debt!).. but then we wouldn't progress, which is innately bad because we essentially define it as such. Hmm.

see: hedonic treadmill