User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I tried to get into PerC last year but couldn't.
    Heh I tried to get into every site that was a personality forum over the years but interest wained and ends up her most often.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

PerC, was just too full of young kids in hind sight, lol. Very sweet, very similar points of view. Lots of mistyped individuals. No discussion at that time I could sink my teeth into. I didn't hate, didn't love either.
    PerN, I haven't mind my mind up.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I'm there under another alias mwhahHAHAHHhahahHAHAHAhhaHAHAHAH
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Hm...okay what I'm interested in with the site is the art area and you can change the avi no matter what size it is. *hint to the mods about avis.* I want Lion-o from the new Thundercats series as my avatar and later a couple picture I drew.

Found Elfboy on there. XD
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

This place is just much more growed up, imo.

Besides, over there I'd have to compete with like 10,000 other ENTPs for the limelight and over here I'm a relative hot commodity.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

^True, and the presence of subforums for each type, and not being able to mess around with the letters of my type like I do here, can put a small cramp in the original style thing

Yet now I am over there too (incognito ). What it lacks in community it makes up for in responsiveness at times just because it's so huge and the thanking system. Plus there's that game forum

My advice over there is just to not take much seriously, especially the types of the members, as some of them change like socks (and not in a silly way like how it sometimes takes hold here), and know that it is a lot of people just letting out steam in the relatively more anonymity. And there's some different features over there to take a look at too...

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Turtledove View Post
    Sorry, if this is in the wrong forum. If it is, you can move it.

Okay, so I signed up on Personality Cafe. Well, from the looks of it, it now does seem pretty huge for a person to fall through the cracks. On their now I kind of act like some goofy ENFP, though I still put INFP. Man this is day two and already got insulted by some uppity INTJ, who I guess thought I insulted someone else or something; I don't know. Anyways, anyone else on that site, too? I've heard from one person that the site is, in their words, "fruity." What do they even mean by that? I think I like and appreciate this site more since I actually made friends on here that are more down to earth than I did like on PC 2 years ago with my original sn.
    I seem to attract huge unwanted essay responses from someone on that forum. It's too time-consuming to read and respond. It is also more Jungian over there, thus out of touch with real people and reality in general, as is sometimes the case here. And don't dare positively cite or mention Kiersey there, they are rudely closed-minded on the subject. It's like a mental prison.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

It's amusing to me how every typology site seems to bitch about what's seemingly wrong with the other typology sites. But really, it sounds more like it's about personal preference.

There's pro's and con's to everywhere, I suppose.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    It's amusing to me how every typology site seems to bitch about what's seemingly wrong with the other typology sites. But really, it sounds more like it's about personal preference.

There's pro's and con's to everywhere, I suppose.
    That reminds me, the ops here are more mature, over there they seem to be teen ops. That time one of them was hammering on PerC for coming up with a personality test was too much. Now that you mention it, there is far more competition against other forums on PersN.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Turtledove View Post
    Sorry, if this is in the wrong forum. If it is, you can move it.

Okay, so I signed up on Personality Cafe. Well, from the looks of it, it now does seem pretty huge for a person to fall through the cracks. On their now I kind of act like some goofy ENFP, though I still put INFP. Man this is day two and already got insulted by some uppity INTJ, who I guess thought I insulted someone else or something; I don't know. Anyways, anyone else on that site, too? I've heard from one person that the site is, in their words, "fruity." What do they even mean by that? I think I like and appreciate this site more since I actually made friends on here that are more down to earth than I did like on PC 2 years ago with my original sn.
    Sowwy, I thought you were talking about another forum. So disregard my response. I haven't been to PerC enough to fully know what it's like, there's just a rumor that the admin can read your private messages.