User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Default has anyone played skyward sword

and noticed that Fi is really sort of ethereal and hardlining, which is entertainingly like the function Fi?

*nerdcap is on*

Hate

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    *nerdcap is on*
    *watches nerdcap get kicked off*

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I just got the game and I'm finding the motion controls really frustrating to use. Nintendo seems to think the controls are more intuitive to use but I'm not finding that. It's frustrating because I know what I need to do but can't get it to work just right. The controls make flying the bird, walking on a tightrope, swinging on a rope, rolling bombs among other things really frustrating.

I've stuck it out long enough to get through the first two dungeons but I'm not sure I'm going to play until I beat the whole game like I did with the other Zelda games. The motion controls are ruining what otherwise would have been a good game. I might have just given up on it if it wasn't for the fact that I spent $50 on this game so I'm determined get my money's worth. I prefer the old school games like Ocarina of Time which used more traditional controllers.

Oh, and I think it's ironic that the guide's name is Fi when she is a thinking type to the max. Then again, she's sort of half-spock, constantly talking in terms of probabilities and analysis. I suppose she could be an INTP if you can even type her but most INTPs, logical as they are, do not talk like that. Fi seems too robotic for my taste although sometimes her uber-logical analysis amuses me. I preferred Midna in Twilight Princess as a guide.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I thought that Fi might be an Fi dom when I first saw her name, but that would really only hold true is someone on the game staff were aware of Jung Cognitive Functions and incorporated them into her character. However that's not the case; Fi is ridiculously Si, Fe and Ti on crack: she's a walking computer of data and logical advice (Si+Ti) while conforming to her destiny and role as Link's guide (Fe). She could be INTP though . . .

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I just got the game and I'm finding the motion controls really frustrating to use. Nintendo seems to think the controls are more intuitive to use but I'm not finding that. It's frustrating because I know what I need to do but can't get it to work just right. The controls make flying the bird, walking on a tightrope, swinging on a rope, rolling bombs among other things really frustrating.
    Agreed 100%

I mean it doesn't make the game too unplayable, like I'm not ready to chuck my Wii remote at the TV, but more often than not I find myself getting frustrated at throwing bombs or swinging a sword, which overall does decrease the value of the game.