User Tag List

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Default Have you ever wondered that...

Allowing oneself to create the environment to process personality matrices allows oneself for a deeper capacity for intuition.

Its like training your intuition subconsciously to recognise in a cognisant manner coherent personality expressions upon which your ability to see patterns appears sooner.

Do you not find this remarkable, this subconscious interplay that each of you have developed and what the true meaning behind your new found abilities to see into people, if ever so briefly at a glance, implies for your own personal development?

How much does the outside reflect what's on the inside?

Have you ever put it all together, this whole analysis and why it feels so dear for you to put that much self-importance upon its foundation, symbology and psychology?

What is the intention behind this reality matrix Carl created for each of you to come here and find each others energy signiatures in this manner, specifically you who are here reading these words on a personality forum such as this?

Respond at your leisure.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

It's memes.

A meme is an idea that spreads from person to person like a gene. Useful ideas are passed on & become more popular, like successful genes in evolution.

Usually the most successful ideas are the funnest ones, like on the internet ('internet memes' being the way by which most people know the word 'meme', although it was created in the 70s I think by some evolutionary scientist to explain how ideas are passed thru the human community).

So personality typing must be fun for people somehow, or it wouldn't be so popular & these websites wouldn't exist.

Memes are interesting. Like a catchy melody that sticks in your head-- you carry the idea of it around in your mind. & as more people hear it, the more that melody influence's the current world of music. It might last 200+ years, like 'Ode to Joy'. A similar phenomenon is how in folk & blues music, certain lyrics & phrases come up again & again.

I think it's a mistake to overinvest in any kind of idea. Even the most important ideas can become traps of the mind.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

"although it was created in the 70s I think by some evolutionary scientist"...

That'll be Richard Dawkins, in his book "The Selfish Gene", published in 1976.
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    It's memes.

I think it's a mistake to overinvest in any kind of idea. Even the most important ideas can become traps of the mind.
    Its more than a meme, its like an entity and your spot on does last, becomes part of belief whereupon energy creates the input and output of the wave frequency it is reciving and sending. And then that dimension creates the momentum to popularisation. Much like facebook and youtube are entities and the scope spread like wildfire in a short space of time.

As this physical matrix is ours for creating as much as we want we are agreeing upon Carls perceptions.

I suppose

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Thisica View Post
    "although it was created in the 70s I think by some evolutionary scientist"...

That'll be Richard Dawkins, in his book "The Selfish Gene", published in 1976.
    Genes as epigenetic markers certainly play into self-importance. When topics arise and matter to us we do become more attentive than ones that wouldn't reflect our primary personage. However this mayn't necessarily be part of the selfish gene exclusively as a means to seeking a form of individuation upon which point perception changes to encompass wholes. A wider hologram paradigm, the inner and outer shifts in some manner. who knows it is fascinating how cultures form.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Its more than a meme, its like an entity and your spot on does last, becomes part of belief whereupon energy creates the input and output of the wave frequency it is reciving and sending. And then that dimension creates the momentum to popularisation. Much like facebook and youtube are entities and the scope spread like wildfire in a short space of time.

As this physical matrix is ours for creating as much as we want we are agreeing upon Carls perceptions.

I suppose
    I'm struggling to interpret your language; could you please rephrase that in more communicative wording? It's difficult to make sense of phrases like "dimension creates the momentum" without exacerbating the headache that's already causing me great distress at the moment.

I'm sorry to inform you that your post..... is causing me intense harm & I must therefore cease reading it & continue to the other websites I frequent, sites containing content such as squirrells falling off of bridges, then landing in pits of jello (this was an overnight sensation in many parts of the world), people waking up in surgery, people hurting themselves on trampolines, boxes with cats paradoxically falling UP ONTO bookshelves (easier than you think lol), employees quitting their office jobs & throwing things, throwing computers, boxes of pencils, throwing their shoes, throwing up, throwing down for the business world in a big Fuck-You moment to the Man, yeah man, show em, stick it to em. When I think of these things I ponder the possibility of walking side-by-side with you along a great bright wobbly line of light-energy, moving with slight fear into the ontological void created at the interstices of the abstractions you have stuck together as if they're adhesive; I will walk that line with you my brother, I am so bored right now it's not even that funny but I'll make it.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."