User Tag List

Thread: Kardashians

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Default Kardashians

Don't you hate when a big family gets famous, & one of the kids is really hot & sexy & gets on the news all the time which makes the OTHER kids get on the news (becauese they're related to her), even though they're not as sexy?

That's the Kardashians. The only sexy one is Kim Kardashian. The others are average.

But then, why is it always the sexy one who's the shittiest one? Face it-- Kim is the shittiest Kardashian. She has a horrible personality. she made a shitty sex tape with an awful R&B singer. She's a moron. All she does is model-- she stands for pictures. YEah, so hard when you're hot. So difficult.

The other Kardashians have better personalities, yet they're not sexy. How unfair is that. They're better, yet they're only in the limelight because of their idiot sister who got fucked on a camcorder. Face it... none of the Kardashians are geniuses.

But Kloe & Kourtney, they have good personalities. The thing is, their personalities aren't good enough to make you want to hear about them all the time. yet you do. So something's gone wrong here.

I think people should freeze their genitals & sex hormones so atrocities like the Kardashians never come around again. What I want is Paris Hilton's hideous, 5'1 & 160 lbs younger sister who can write the great American novel. & I want her standing right beside Paris on the late show. I want her reading passages from her amazing, jaw-dropping novel while Paris stands there drooling on her chihuahua. That would make my day.

Talk about the Kardashians
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i rewatched the ray-j kim kardashian sex tape recently and it's so...unsexy. you can just see the "yeah this shit's gonna make us famous!" in their eyes the whole time. but yeah, i don't watch the show at all, i've seen interviews and clips, etc. kim seems like a huge, stuck-up, humorless bitch. i saw some video of her on her honeymoon, or on vacation with her boyfriend, something. but anyway they were at the beach, and she's in her bathing suit, and he playfully throws her in the water. and she starts flipping out because one of her 70,000 dollar earrings (which are insured) fell out in the water. WHY ARE YOU WEARING 70,000 DOLLAR EARRINGS TO THE BEACH?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Yeah she's an asshole
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

They're like trolls. The more we talk about them, the less likely they are to go away.

"The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke