User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    stop buying food at mini-malls.
    Gosh, like this is something I do all the time, I'd never even set foot in a mini-mall in ages. & actually it was an enormous mall. I just thought i'd go outside my comfort zone but it's something I'll never do again.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    Gosh, like this is something I do all the time, I'd never even set foot in a mini-mall in ages. & actually it was an enormous mall. I just thought i'd go outside my comfort zone but it's something I'll never do again.
    Hey. Epic power fist for spending a fortune on a milkshake and drinking that sucker down! You showed it! TAKE THAT crazy expensive creamZ!
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    Tha fucking fuck?????[

That's what I used to make in an hour & ten minutes at my second-to-last job.

It was a Haagen Dazs-- Belgian chocolate. I got it at a kiosk in a mini-mall.

It was delicious, but this is horseshit.

Always ask the price of your milkshake, ppl

When's the last time you accidentally ripped yourself off with your ign'ance?
    $9 for a 'non fat soy dirty chai' (chai with an expresso shot) at the coffee shop around the corner from me in DC.

I was sticker shocked but so light headed from not having eaten I weakly handed over my card.

The chai was delicious. Best I've ever had. But $9 good? Maybe if I were a mogul.

Yeah I know "non fat soy dirty chai' makes me sound like a pretentious caffeine loving hipster ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME/BACK OFF/I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I??!?/etc. etc. etc.

Also once I was at a sushi boat place overseas and I kept picking the cheapest grey colored plates. Turns out the restaurant ran out of black plates so grey=black. And black = most expensive. No wonder the wait staff was being so nice to me and constantly checking on me, refilling my water, etc. They probably thought I was a mogul's daughter.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    Hey. Epic power fist for spending a fortune on a milkshake and drinking that sucker down! You showed it! TAKE THAT crazy expensive creamZ!
    Maybe i shouldn't have drank it, maybe I should have put it in a vault to cherish & show to all my wealthy visitors.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
    It was a squat little bottle of Heineken. *head shake* Compared to how much a six-pack costs at the grocery store, that's highway robbery.

$5-6 for a beer is pretty common here, outside of happy hour. I paid $12 for a pint of Guinness once.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Yeah I know "non fat soy dirty chai' makes me sound like a pretentious caffeine loving hipster ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME/BACK OFF/I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I??!?/etc. etc. etc.
    CAFFEINE PILLS!

Can get about 100 pills each worth about some bits of coffee caffeine and only for a few bucks for the bottle.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i don't even like haagen dazs much. why pay so much for so many calories 0_o;

i last ripped myself off buying stupidly expensive contraceptives. i should have known better but i was horny.

we should have a "what dumb things has wanting sex made you do" thread if there isn't one already.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    i last ripped myself off buying stupidly expensive contraceptives.
    Gold plated....um...?

You shouldn't complain about that since you get what you pay for and I figure if you bother to get contraceptives you really want them to work well. :P
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Gold plated....um...?

You shouldn't complain about that since you get what you pay for and I figure if you bother to get contraceptives you really want them to work well. :P

well long story but let's just say that i was not thinking with my head. good point though.

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I just plain don't pay outrageous prices for things, and don't buy anything if I'm not sure of the price. If there is a significant discrepancy at the checkout, I leave the item behind. For the same amount of money, I know how much more I can get of something else, or just elsewhere. Shops charge such high prices for these things because people will pay it.
    It's true. Way back when, I sold hand-made soaps for a while. I was told to overprice the bars because people would think $$$$ = unique and special.