User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    Tha fucking fuck?????[

That's what I used to make in an hour & ten minutes at my second-to-last job.

It was a Haagen Dazs-- Belgian chocolate. I got it at a kiosk in a mini-mall.

It was delicious, but this is horseshit.

Always ask the price of your milkshake, ppl

When's the last time you accidentally ripped yourself off with your ign'ance?
    hi dad
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'd rather not state my geographic location... I'm afraid u'll have to James-Bond the GPS of my IP address to find where I'm at, haha...

it was only a regular shopping mall.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

Why I don't touch Haagen Dazs, kind of expensive for a small pint of ice cream (and in your case... milkshake) dontcha think?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I KNOW THATS WHY I'M SO ANGRY
    RCUAI
    ---------

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    I'd rather not state my geographic location... I'm afraid u'll have to James-Bond the GPS of my IP address to find where I'm at, haha...
    it was only a regular shopping mall.
    That bites.

What's a pint of non-discount Haagen-Dazs run in a US grocery anyway? Over $4? I think ben and jerry's is up to $3.70 or something.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

That's because they have those clever titles that make you pause & think for a moment... The guy who makes the titles is bringing in a BIG paycheck, i can assure you

EDIT: it's a limited batch, as you can see
    Last edited by FunnyDigestion; 01-01-2012 at 10:00 PM. Reason: limited batch
    RCUAI
    ---------

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    That bites.

What's a pint of non-discount Haagen-Dazs run in a US grocery anyway? Over $4? I think ben and jerry's is up to $3.70 or something.
    I just plain don't pay outrageous prices for things, and don't buy anything if I'm not sure of the price. If there is a significant discrepancy at the checkout, I leave the item behind. For the same amount of money, I know how much more I can get of something else, or just elsewhere. Shops charge such high prices for these things because people will pay it.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I just plain don't pay outrageous prices for things, and don't buy anything if I'm not sure of the price. If there is a significant discrepancy at the checkout, I leave the item behind. For the same amount of money, I know how much more I can get of something else, or just elsewhere. Shops charge such high prices for these things because people will pay it.
    That's what I'll do from this point onward. I never would have imagined the milkshake would cost $7.50. True, it's not so horrible-- & I'm not really angry about it-- I was surprised though. I usually try to be frugal & only spend on necessities, but I'd never had a Haagen Dazs milkshake before. Heh
    RCUAI
    ---------

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sp/so

I went to Haagen Dazs in a local mall while I was waiting to have my glasses fixed at the Lenscrafters. Needless to say, I wouldn't have bought the itty bitty, one-scoop cup of ice cream for $5 if I had been able to SEE the prices. **kicks self for forgetting to bring extra pair of glasses** I could have bought a whole pint of Haagen Dazs in the grocery store for less.
    Johari / Nohari

“That we are capable only of being what we are remains our unforgivable sin.” ― Gene Wolfe

reminder to self: "That YOU that you are so proud of is a story woven together by your interpreter module to account for as much of your behavior as it can incorporate, and it denies or rationalizes the rest." "Who's in Charge? Free Will and the Science of the Brain" by Michael S. Gazzaniga

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

I thought the same thing the other day. They are quite expensive.