User Tag List

Thread: organization

MBTI
    yupp

Default organization

anyone else have problems with it? I'll organize every so often and week later its a total mess again, how do people stay organized? I really don't get it, do they have secret abilities? they have to
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

It's hard for me, I've lost a few cell phones, lost my glasses, lost my retainer so many times I don't wear one anymore, lost my shoes, I'll leave stacks of dishes & trash by the computer & not notice until someone visits & points it out to me. I've lost books, DVDs, I even lost a bag of groceries I just bought once.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by FunnyDigestion View Post
    It's hard for me, I've lost a few cell phones, lost my glasses, lost my retainer so many times I don't wear one anymore, lost my shoes, I'll leave stacks of dishes & trash by the computer & not notice until someone visits & points it out to me. I've lost books, DVDs, I even lost a bag of groceries I just bought once.
    haha maybe it's a type thing? because the same thing happens to me
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

curiouser and curiouser bluestripes's Avatar
    MBTI
    Fi
    Enneagram

@FunnyDigestion -

it's the exact same with me.

i have lost my glasses so many times i have lost count, or sat on them without noticing they were there or left them where my cats would sleep on them, so they had to be replaced or repaired. lost my student ID/bank card at least twice, though i think it was thrice or more. lost five hundred dollars in my own home and never found them again. lost a purse that had over a thousand litas, perhaps more, along with my student ID; i was incredibly lucky in that it was discovered by a conscientious woman who found my number in the phonebook, called me and returned it to me on the following day. had an ipod and over a hundred litas stolen from my pocket at the grocery store or on the bus, though nobody seemed to be standing that close to me. lost or had a fifty-litas note stolen from my pocket at another time. had a cellphone stolen on the bus, despite holding my bag in front of me and pressing it to my stomach. the bag had not been cut, so someone must have reached into it and taken out the phone without my noticing. lost a fur hat over ten years ago and still feel a little sorry about it, occasionally, because i could have worn it all this time and it would have been useful in cold weather (i haven't seen hats in a similar design since). i must have lost many other things too but i do not remember anymore.

and i also allow empty milk cartons, cups, dirty dishes, apple or persimmon leftovers, candy wrappers and other small objects to gather on my desk while its surface becomes dusty and stained, until someone points this out to me (or until i have one of those moments where i actually start to pay attention to my surroundings for once).
    "i love deadlines. i like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." (c) douglas adams

"there are only two ways to live your life. one is as though nothing is a miracle. the other is as though everything is a miracle." (c) albert einstein

"if only i could grow with my eyes - like these leaves - into the depth" (c) sergei esenin

"god is in the details" (c) proverb

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

@bluestripes @prplchknz

The really sad thing is, I think my messiness played a role in my old relationship ending. The only real lasting relationship I've ever had-- the only person who's tolerated me.

Eventually she didn't tolerate me though, which is what this story's all about.

I'd leave cups everywhere... I'm not sure how many we even had, but she would grab me by the arm & walk me around the apartment showing me all the cups I'd left out. This was when I was drinking a ton of coffee (I still drink a lot of coffee but this was when I was first getting into it), & when I graduated college & started working an 8-5 job I got messier. I'd leave trash everywhere.

She actually told me one of the reasons she had to break up with me was because I would leave dirty dishes & trash everywhere.

Was it right for me to have been so messy? I think so, because I can't disguise my true nature.

I've learned to be cleaner since then, but as soon as I get a chance I go back to my old ways.

Now i can pick out the clean women right away, I stay away from them.
    RCUAI
    ---------

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Now i can pick out the clean women right away, I stay away from them.
    Thank you.

There is no secret. Being organized is an inborn thing, I've found. Not that people can't learn but it can't be easy to and it goes against their natural ways. Being raised that way may be another factor. Being organized is not the same as not being a slob though.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Thank you.
    OK, you've offended me but watch out, when you least expect it I'm going to offend you back in return. More than you've ever been offended. Dont say i dint wuarn u
    RCUAI
    ---------

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

OK, you've offended me but watch out, when you least expect it I'm going to offend you back in return. More than you've ever been offended. Dont say i dint wuarn u
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Is that you?? Ur darker than ur avatar
    RCUAI
    ---------

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

But wait a minute before responding, I have an important thread to go type. Be patient for a min
    RCUAI
    ---------