User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    yupp

Default dream interpreters

what does it mean, when you wait to die in a dream like your in a noose and all that but than it never happens after 3-4 hours take the noose off and knew the whole time you could take the noose off and the whole time you were calm
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

You cant really interpret dreams without knowing the persons conscious perspective, whats going on in his life etc. These dream sign books are 95% bullshit, only very few dream images mean the same thing for everyone.

I suggest listening the dream interpration podcasts from here:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...sychology.html
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

It sounds like a dream about power being imposed upon you by others, which you tolerate, but know that it's not what you want. OR the noose could represent some future calamity, like the worsening of a chronic illness, that no longer frightens you.
    that's all I have It's hard to say on such little information.

MBTI
    yupp

yah. i was just wondering if anyone had a clue because i don't it just seemed very random though i did have those thoughts of i'm obviously not going anywhere why don't I kill myself? before falling asleep. so maybe that's what sparked the dream who knows.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

what does it mean, when you wait to die in a dream like your in a noose and all that but than it never happens after 3-4 hours take the noose off and knew the whole time you could take the noose off and the whole time you were calm
    i'd say, that's exactly what it means. it's just a random thought of your psyche, not in word-language, like daylight thougths, but in image-language, but it still means what it says it means. so your psyche is hanging out in dream limbo, doing it's thing, it's indulging for a while in your expectation of what you think death is or ought to be (doesn't matter what - it may not know), but then that expectation is disappointed by you actual experience of life going on. your "indulging into the expectation" is obviously represented by your conscious control over the noose. so the moral of the story is: if you don't like hanging out with a noose around your neck, take it off. forget about your expectation of death and live a little. otherwise go ahead and wait for death. you do it to your self. it's not so much about suicide, it's just that both suicide and mere thoughts about it are something that you own/controll.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

That meaning seems obvious-- you feel your life is like waiting around for death. The calmness means that it doesn't matter much to you, the prospect of death. You're numb.

That's a very uneventful dream, maybe that you eventually took the noose off means you know you're just in a dry spell & you'll eventually come out of it.

cool dream
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

MBTI
    INTJ

Only the dreamer can find the meaning of the dream. if there is any.

I usually only get input from real life and it then repears in my dreams slightly twisted and often enlarged.

I have some dreams i have no idea about tho.. dreamt about Zombies a period. Was out hunting Zombies. i don`t have any fetish and so on on zombies. The only reason they appear in my dreams must be because i can win in a way. they are allready dead.

It is a learing experience to look at what i do and operate in my dreams. In the Zombie dream i did go fairly Solo and independently. No true teamwork.
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Dreams are highly censored and modified expressions of the unconscious, also many unrelated elements might get combined into one skenario in a dream. Even tho there are dream images that are meaningful, its more important to look at what happens over time in dream. For example if you see a dream where you hang your self, it might be more important to look at what led to this and not take the suicide literally. If you fight with someone, the person you are fighting with might be totally unrelated to the act of fighting etc.

Death usually represents(not talking about dreaming death) a new beginning or letting to of the bad sitiations in your life. People who commit(or try to) suicide really just want to get rid of all the crap in their life, its an escape from a situation, last resort to get rid of all this crap. If people wanting to commit suicide were offered anything they want(material and non material things) and any change they want to have, i kinda doubt that they would want to kill themselves anymore. I could see this need for change could manifest itself in dream as death related material.

That being said(and knowing you are/have been going through some shit), i could see this dream representing your need for change, but you feeling that you are just in control of this change not happening, thinking that you are unable to change what ever you would want to change in your life. You unconsciously resisting the change that you consciously want or that you cant find ways to change the things you want to change, only seeing how not to get these changes to happen.

And do remember that these are just ideas, if you dont feel it fits, then it doesent.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Dreams are highly censored and modified expressions of the unconscious, also many unrelated elements might get combined into one skenario in a dream. Even tho there are dream images that are meaningful, its more important to look at what happens over time in dream. For example if you see a dream where you hang your self, it might be more important to look at what led to this and not take the suicide literally. If you fight with someone, the person you are fighting with might be totally unrelated to the act of fighting etc.

Death usually represents(not talking about dreaming death) a new beginning or letting to of the bad sitiations in your life. People who commit(or try to) suicide really just want to get rid of all the crap in their life, its an escape from a situation, last resort to get rid of all this crap. If people wanting to commit suicide were offered anything they want(material and non material things) and any change they want to have, i kinda doubt that they would want to kill themselves anymore. I could see this need for change could manifest itself in dream as death related material.

That being said(and knowing you are/have been going through some shit), i could see this dream representing your need for change, but you feeling that you are just in control of this change not happening, thinking that you are unable to change what ever you would want to change in your life. You unconsciously resisting the change that you consciously want or that you cant find ways to change the things you want to change, only seeing how not to get these changes to happen.

And do remember that these are just ideas, if you dont feel it fits, then it doesent.
    the only thing was it wasn't a suicide attempt, someone else, well a dummy put the noose around my neck. I mean an actually car crash dummy, not a stupid person. but the rest fits, you're good
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

dummy=symbol for the idea that it's not you, who is doing it to yourself, which is simultanously revealed/known to be a lie (dissintegration) by the symbolic fact that the dummy isn't even alive.