Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Default If your mind was a forum.

What would the main topics be?
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

random facts

musical connections to every day occurrences

dropping movie references into every day conversations

food

drink

neuroses

what does this remind you of?

shit... what have I forgotten to do that I was supposed to do

things that I feel guilty about

snacks!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Ginkgo

Everyone would lurk, nothing would get posted, and all the lurkers would leave and do something more interesting.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

-Life
    -Death
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Wait... I thought my mind was this forum... am I in for another big letdown from reality again!?!
    Ed Womack
    Get Milked

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Science, music, philosophy, Doctor Who, MBTI, Enneagram, art, photography, daydreams, hopes and wishes, writing, stories, synths/keyboards, nostalgia, Romanticism, The 80s, how spirituality and science are related, sensotard moments, yearning for love, Anglophile-ness, countryside imagery, urban imagery, science fiction, string theory, energy transfer, walking down the path in life, how God has us unified together through the universe and transfer of energy, The Occupy movement, revolutions, yearnings for poetic justice, wistful feelings, unresolved issues, frustration, searching for the ideal, quantifying happiness in a utilitarian manner, existentialistic thoughts, Ni-Ti loops, Ni-Ti loops.... Ni-Ti loops, systems systems systems, domino principles, everything has an effect on each other, space/time... Ni-Ti loops, Ni-Ti loops... relate such thoughts in mind to music, relate such emotions to music, Ni-Ti loops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Science, music, philosophy, Doctor Who, MBTI, Enneagram, art, photography, daydreams, hopes and wishes, writing, stories, synths/keyboards, nostalgia, Romanticism, The 80s, how spirituality and science are related, sensotard moments, yearning for love, Anglophile-ness, countryside imagery, urban imagery, science fiction, string theory, energy transfer, walking down the path in life, how God has us unified together through the universe and transfer of energy, The Occupy movement, revolutions, yearnings for poetic justice, wistful feelings, unresolved issues, frustration, searching for the ideal, quantifying happiness in a utilitarian manner, existentialistic thoughts, Ni-Ti loops, Ni-Ti loops.... Ni-Ti loops, systems systems systems, domino principles, everything has an effect on each other, space/time... Ni-Ti loops, Ni-Ti loops... relate such thoughts in mind to music, relate such emotions to music, Ni-Ti loops.
    The Similarity Loop strikes again!

Science, books, designs, random facts, random ideas, philosophy, bridges, wishes and hopes, rants, Doctor Who, what would Feynman do?, what would Sun Tzu do?, "weeeeeeeee", chocolate and other foods, "hmm I wonder...", things to never do or say again, things that need to be done some time in the future, things that need to be done urgently, reasons why the world is a rotten place and why humanity is (more than) doomed, reasons why humanity is alright..ish, Andrew Bird, feelings, my friends and things I need to remember about them, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, random music, random quotes, jokes, puns, wordplay, the butterfly effect, potential scifi/fantasy plots, things to verify and it goes on and on...

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

damn... I forgot the other forum... innuendo
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Ex-Girlfriends.

Why am I single.

Politics, religion, meaning of life.

What can I find to read.

Wishes.

Food. Drink. Usually coffee.

Memories, including is that a false memory or did that really happy and how could I verify that and if I cant why do I still remember it?

Regrets and reflections.

Why everyone else is so wrong, so much of the time, as though they all speak a different language and reason in a totally different fashion if they bother reasoning at all.

No one has the same taste in women as me but the women I have a taste in are never interested in a relationship with me or are involved with someone already.

So many people lie to me, so much of the time. Must think I'm stupid and wont find out.

Weapons are cool. Wanting to own weapons.

Reckless things and adventures I could have.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Don't you mean "if your mind were a forum"?

Anyway, my forum would be jumbled as fuck with very few actual words, just a lot of buzzing and repeating phrases and numbers (especially numbers). There would be lots of computer science and economics metaphors all over the place.... iono, it would be really hard to describe.