User Tag List

First 123 Last

I write stuff on my hand when it absolutely needs to get done.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I am german

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxLTG8QC-SA&feature=related"].[/YOUTUBE]

Jokes aside I use google calendar and novell at work. I yet have to try the novell tool for android to see if I can by that merge my two calendars. Having two calendars sucks.
    Most stuff I keep in mind, but since workload has increased you just loose overview at some point when you have like felt 50 appointments a week and writting notes has to be proven to be the most effective for me. Personal stuff I tend to have in mind all the time, depending on the motivation I have for them I know them en detail. In Eve Online for example I knew all the production tables for starships by rote and got up in the middle of the night to start another ship production. That was near to insane
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

A window to the soul

Microsoft Project

No, seriously, I make a list.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I married an ESTJ. We cope.

Edit: Seriously though, she does most of the organizing. "Hey honey, where do you think I would have put my <insert item here>?" .... "I moved it where the <insert type of item here>s go" .... "OK, where is that?" ..... item then magically appears in my hands because it takes her longer to explain than to just get it for me .... "thanks!'

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Oh... I am pretty organized about money though. I keep a digital envelope system. I preallocate my money and spend from the envelopes. For example, right now my life insurance envelope has 23/24ths of my annual life insurance bill in it (I get paid 24x per year and I will get paid one more time before that bill is due). Basically I escrow all my bills and various expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    I'm actually not very organized. My thinking is extremely orderly, but I don't keep my surroundings organized at all.
    muahahahahaha, I'm like freaky.

My mind is organized. My surroundings? It may or may not be organized. At worst, it is usually in organized chaos.

However, for things that I want to set ahead of time, I usually put a list of things that I need done. It usually comes to writing. Using my phone as an alarm for schedules is just overboard for me.

garbage

Bumpin' with a highly related question.

What about tasks software? Online grocery lists and things? What do you use--Google Tasks, Outlook, Remember the Milk, Gmail..?

I ask because I'm working on my "Note to Self" app and would like it to actually be useful. Right now, you record a thing, and it sends it to your Gmail; you can set up Gmail filters to catch these reminders and star them, label them, or do whatever you want with them.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

What about tasks software? Online grocery lists and things? What do you use--Google Tasks, Outlook, Remember the Milk, Gmail..?

I ask because I'm working on my "Note to Self" app and would like it to actually be useful. Right now, you record a thing, and it sends it to your Gmail; you can set up Gmail filters to catch these reminders and star them, label them, or do whatever you want with them.
    I use Cozi. It's geared for busy families but it's helpful for anyone. I like it because I can sync my ENFJ and I and the kids via our phones in one step. It also has functions I use like grocery lists and to do lists and if I make a weekly/monthly menu it will automatically add the needed items to the grocery list. I also like Evernote.

http://www.cozi.com/
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Organisation is for blatherskites. Real men dig the frozen Earth with bare hands !

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post

I just use wordpad and dropbox.

I'd like a piece of software that really helped emulate the disposability of a post-it. I just need some post its I type text on or draw something on, then on my smartphone or desktop can just drag to a trashcan and toss it so they don't collect.