12 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/sp
    Socionics
    IDK

Default I don't know what to do

So this boy at school came up to me and told me he liked me...I walked away without saying other than "I don't care". I kinda feel bad and I am not sure what to do...what do I do? Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do?
    “There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” – Anton Lavey

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Go tell him that you are sorry for being so rude. If you dont like him that way, then tell him that too.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Razzaberry View Post
    So this boy at school came up to me and told me he liked me...I walked away without saying other than "I don't care". I kinda feel bad and I am not sure what to do...what do I do? Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do?
    Seriously, if you continue treating people this way your life is gonna be very miserable. I'd suggest apologizing, but it has to be genuine.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Permabanned

Well, you obviously kinda care if you're willing to make a thread about it...and are asking for advice.
    Start with that.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/sp
    Socionics
    IDK

Yeah...you both have very good ideas....I guess I should use them...but thats bad....I don't really apologize that easily....eh...I'm horrible
    “There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” – Anton Lavey

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Go tell him that you are sorry for being so rude. If you dont like him that way, then tell him that too.
    Brilliant advice.

Dude, you just need to stop saying "I'm terrible" and living up to the reputation you are giving yourself. It doesn't make you cool. It doesn't make people respect you.

Also, what's the point in telling all of us on here that you're "terrible" but that you "kinda feel bad about it" so that you parade your rudeness around and make it seem like you're asking for advice? Are you looking for us to throw a party for you being an asshole? To pat you on the back?

You're young, but geez, grow a pair of balls and just try to be nice to people. And don't give us some "but IxTPs are inherently rude" bullshit. Some of the sweetest people I know are IxTPs.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Dude, you just need to stop saying "I'm terrible" and living up to the reputation you are giving yourself. It doesn't make you cool. It doesn't make people respect you.

Also, what's the point in telling all of us on here that you're "terrible" but that you "kinda feel bad about it" so that you parade your rudeness around and make it seem like you're asking for advice? Are you looking for us to throw a party for you being an asshole? To pat you on the back?

Some of the sweetest people I know are IxTPs.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

1. Apologize to the boy.

2. Talk with him, gain some level of peace between you and him so that there's no misunderstandings.

3. I wouldn't hold such actions against you, given that you're only 15 and still have a lot of growing up to do.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    I must agree. People make mistakes, and this seems like the best way to approach him again.
    INFJ; 9w1 so/sp/sx; EII; RCOAI; Neutral Good

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by allegorystory View Post
    Brilliant advice.

You're young, but geez, grow a pair of balls and just try to be nice to people. And don't give us some "but IxTPs are inherently rude" bullshit. Some of the sweetest people I know are IxTPs.
    +1