User Tag List

View Poll Results: How confident you are that you got your mbti type right?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 90-100%

56 62.22%
  • Around 75%

14 15.56%
  • Around 50%

7 7.78%
  • Less than 50%

4 4.44%
  • My only doubt is the I/E part.

7 7.78%
  • No idea, bro.

9 10.00%
  • How does this % thing work?

7 7.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    It's quite scientific and goes like this;

If someone claiming INTP thinks they may be ENTP; They are
    If someone claiming ENTP thinks they may be INTP; They probably aren't

YW

Also if they ever call themselves ''ambiverts'' = ENTP
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Enneagram

100% INFP. No matter what I say in the future, I know I am actually an INFP.

The problem is that I don't really see my dom Fi. But you can't use your eyeballs to look directly at your eyeballs!

My Ne is so obvious to myself and to others. But the biggest clue I got that it was my aux. was when I realized I used it to deflect and defend myself, with a little bit of a biting inferior Te bubbling just beneath the surface. It was my extroverted shield.

My Fi-Si axis feels like a psychological boulder, it is an incredibly stable and inert core. I feel extremely secure about myself internally.

But my frenetic unstable Ne-Te side, is like this colourful train wreck of neurosis. I make everything look so complicated and frenetic when I deal with external matters outside of my Fi-Si experiential base. People enjoy watching me joke and stumble my way through my day-to-day life. Particularly in a fast-paced customer service job.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post

Also if they ever call themselves ''ambiverts'' = ENTP
    On the other hand, when I think I am a ESTJ, I am really just kidding myself. I'm Si all the way.
    I don't see any invisible treasure chests.

• MBTI? ISTJ
    • Enneagram? 6 with a strong 7 wing
    • Brony? Yes
    • Stereotypes?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Self explanatory.

*It's just a random curiosity. I'm not here to tell you are mistyped or anything.
    Judged in how long of a timeframe ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

75% for MBTI, 90% for Enneagram.

In MBTI, I could see ISTP, ENTP, INTJ in that order. Enneagram I could see 9 and 6, in that order. There's always a chance I'm deluding myself.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Owfin View Post
    On the other hand, when I think I am a ESTJ, I am really just kidding myself. I'm Si all the way.
    ESTJ-wannabe!
    Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Judged in how long of a timeframe ?
    I guess answering now would only mess the results lol!
    It was supposed to be a lifetime (unless their actual mbti types somehow change - assuming it is possible).
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I guess answering now would only mess the results lol!
    It was supposed to be a lifetime (unless their actual mbti types somehow change - assuming it is possible).
    Yea. I have learnt in life to never make definite statements. Cause I never know what is going to happen the next minute.

When I started with mbti I have seen myself pretty much like an entp and have seen other people into types as well. That formed for me a kinda subconcious world in which I treated people differently. Nowadays I am back to zero and see people just as people again, with the major difference being their faculty for abstract or concrete thinking and feeling. Since I live in sensor central, this is one of the most outstanding personality traits cause it makes my life difficult at times.

if you like you can call me entp, but my mind has transcended mbti already again. I fear that 16 boxes aint enough to explain the complexity that is life.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Yea. I have learnt in life to never make definite statements. Cause I never know what is going to happen the next minute.

When I started with mbti I have seen myself pretty much like an entp and have seen other people into types as well. That formed for me a kinda subconcious world in which I treated people differently. Nowadays I am back to zero and see people just as people again, with the major difference being their faculty for abstract or concrete thinking and feeling. Since I live in sensor central, this is one of the most outstanding personality traits cause it makes my life difficult at times.

if you like you can call me entp, but my mind has transcended mbti already again. I fear that 16 boxes aint enough to explain the complexity that is life.
    Well said.

It is also too easy for people to perceive the world with confirmation bias, so they type a person and then only perceive when the person exhibits the traits designated to that type. From the inside looking out I would say that as soon as someone assumes I'm a type, they cease to see or hear me, but instead see and hear only the archetype they have created in their head associated with those four letters.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by fia View Post
    Well said.

It is also too easy for people to perceive the world with confirmation bias, so they type a person and then only perceive when the person exhibits the traits designated to that type. From the inside looking out I would say that as soon as someone assumes I'm a type, they cease to see or hear me, but instead see and hear only the archetype they have created in their head associated with those four letters.
    Yep, individuality is a trait that lets most people go crazy. Like seeing the world with the eyes of a fly. Thats why people massively buy Iphones or go to the popes speech or identify with idols and stars.

Yet actually thats not too bad, cause that way we have it easier to control them

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Confident.

I'm sure everyone else can think of another MBTI type to fit me but I can't; I've been called every type in the book. The first time I took the MBTI (at the request of someone who couldn't figure out my type and wanted to know badly, lol) I scored 90 percent on all axes except F and that appears about right except that I feel that I'm a strongly Feeling type as well.

I'm also confident I have my Enneatype correct -- 4w3, which is probably one reason why I can appear like so many other types to people who don't me well or aren't very insightful (but believe they are); the 3 wing, I'm more like a 4/3 than a 4 with a 3 sprinkling. The other reasons being that I just have a very fluid personality that takes on the characteristics of people I'm around a lot, the atmosphere, and also a personality that instinctively hides... doesn't realize it's hiding and actually thinks it's revealing but is actually very hidden.