User Tag List

View Poll Results: How confident you are that you got your mbti type right?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 90-100%

56 62.22%
  • Around 75%

14 15.56%
  • Around 50%

7 7.78%
  • Less than 50%

4 4.44%
  • My only doubt is the I/E part.

7 7.78%
  • No idea, bro.

9 10.00%
  • How does this % thing work?

7 7.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 678910 Last

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

90-100% sure. I tend to doubt INFP descriptions before I would doubt my type.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so

I'm INTP but seriously doubt the I. Anyone know of a test that might be more suited to differentiating between INTP and ENTP than the official MBTI test?

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by mikamickmac View Post
    I'm INTP but seriously doubt the I. Anyone know of a test that might be more suited to differentiating between INTP and ENTP than the official MBTI test?
    The patented saturned test!

Q: do you have an indoor voice?
    Q: if you were a cat, would your curiosity kill you?

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Well, the first thing I notice is that I'm not as bouncy as you. I'm rereading the Ne description on an ENFP, and I see what it is now. I think that there is a difference between Ne-dom and secondary Ne. I feel like I'm in Ne, and I get the impression that you guys feel like you use Ne.
    Yeah! Ne for me feels like a mode... And I can tell when I am in that mode, and the change when I drop out of that mode to kick back in my Fi castle for awhile.

*pins INFP badge to her profile*

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Yeah! Ne for me feels like a mode... And I can tell when I am in that mode, and the change when I drop out of that mode to kick back in my Fi castle for awhile.

*pins INFP badge to her profile*
    That is interesting that you say that because you appear to mostly be in bouncy Ne-mode and occasional shift into Fi-mode. I do not see the opposite happening. Perhaps you are only present on the forum when you are feeling jovial and extraverted, which is why you seem like an ENFP?

I can certainly be outgoing and appear as an ENFJ, but I cannot and do not maintain the same level of energy and presence you do on the forum. I tire of it quickly.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so

A: My voice tends to echo more when I'm indoors
    A: Once this cat works out whether he is an I or an E, only my allergy to cat hair would kill me

ReflecTcelfeR

Well, I suppose I should give in to the fact that I'm a…. Hahaha, no, I'm still not going to commit even though I know what I am. YOUR EYES SEAR MY BONES!!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Well, the first thing I notice is that I'm not as bouncy as you. I'm rereading the Ne description on an ENFP, and I see what it is now. I think that there is a difference between Ne-dom and secondary Ne. I feel like I'm in Ne, and I get the impression that you guys feel like you use Ne.
    Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    That is interesting that you say that because you appear to mostly be in bouncy Ne-mode and occasional shift into Fi-mode. I do not see the opposite happening. Perhaps you are only present on the forum when you are feeling jovial and extraverted, which is why you seem like an ENFP?

I can certainly be outgoing and appear as an ENFJ, but I cannot and do not maintain the same level of energy and presence you do on the forum. I tire of it quickly.
    i remember reading somewhere how our secondary function is often how we relate to and communicate with others... i think for me, this is definitely true... Fi seems like my most natural pathway to connecting with people. of course it is Ne-doused Fi, but regardless, i think it plays a leading role in my communications... whereas i would say we very clearly see @Saturned's Ne on the forum, while her Fi almost seems more in the background...

it's also what @Qlip said. we "swim" in our dominant function. until i learned about the functions, i thought Ne was how everyone thought. i thought that was how brains worked. it's been fascinating to learn that, no, there are many different ways that brains work, and many people operate with vastly different priorities and cognitive frameworks than the way i see the world...

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I have a curious indoor cat. Does that count?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mikamickmac View Post
    It's quite scientific and goes like this;

If someone claiming INTP thinks they may be ENTP; They are
    If someone claiming ENTP thinks they may be INTP; They probably aren't

YW