User Tag List

View Poll Results: How confident you are that you got your mbti type right?

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • 90-100%

    56 62.22%
  • Around 75%

    14 15.56%
  • Around 50%

    7 7.78%
  • Less than 50%

    4 4.44%
  • My only doubt is the I/E part.

    7 7.78%
  • No idea, bro.

    9 10.00%
  • How does this % thing work?

    7 7.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 21011121314 Last

Results 111 to 120 of 156

  1. #111
    Senior Member Owfin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    N/A
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I have been gaining intelligence by being a *certain character in Team Fortess 2 with a french accent* for the NFPs. Now I... just need to increase my wisdom stat. And charisma, so I can bluff. I uh... like playing dungeons and dragons, you see.
    I don't see any invisible treasure chests.

    • MBTI? ISTJ
    • Enneagram? 6 with a strong 7 wing
    • Brony? Yes
    • Stereotypes?

  2. #112
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Frying pans! Who knew huh!

    I am going to watch Tangled again tonight.

    I always cry at the end with the reunion scene.
    Frying pans, very much like towels, are integral parts of any voyage.

    Oh! I might watch it too (if I finish the book/want a break) or maybe I'll just lose myself in some sci-fi.

  3. #113
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Frying pans, very much like towels, are integral parts of any voyage.

    Oh! I might watch it too (if I finish the book/want a break) or maybe I'll just lose myself in some sci-fi.
    Oooh Sci-Fi.... Now I want to rewatch Firefly.

    Mal.... and Simon....

  4. #114
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    Oooh Sci-Fi.... Now I want to rewatch Firefly.

    Mal.... and Simon....
    SIMON TAM AND HIS BRAINZ.

    And Mal of course. I know you adore Jayne.

    PS: Adore might be an understatement.

  5. #115
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    SIMON TAM AND HIS BRAINZ.

    And Mal of course. I know you adore Jayne.

    PS: Adore might be an understatement.


    He would make good eye candy, but no.... Mal is way too hot and saucy and bossy. And Simon is just adorable...

    I am going to make polenta again..... want to come over?

  6. #116
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post


    He would make good eye candy, but no.... Mal is way too hot and saucy and bossy. And Simon is just adorable...

    I am going to make polenta again..... want to come over?
    I'm getting ready to apparate any minute now.

    3 2 ..

  7. #117
    Anew Leaf
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I'm getting ready to apparate any minute now.

    3 2 ..
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I'm getting ready to apparate any minute now.

    3 2 ..
    yay! here is the kitchen where we shall make wondrous magical foods like polenta and cheese cake and iced cream.

    also here is a giant kittah who will stalk you around the house because he loves you already.

    and here is a collection of dvd's for us to choose from:

    Tangled
    Firefly
    Harry Potter
    How to Train your Dragon
    True Blood
    Lost

    .....

  8. #118
    As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I could see you as an INFP.

    You could come off as more INT because of your 5w4ness.



    Joiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn uuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssss

    Just look at how happy @thealchemist is now!
    Why don't any of the INFP descriptions talk about how evil they are? All that big-eyed, quirky "Would you like to sample some of my rainbow, feel-good pudding?" and WHAM!

    I'm determined to hunt down every INFP and tag them with warning labels (you ENFPs are next).
    Last edited by Redbone; 12-23-2011 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Because I spelled evil with two 'l'. That's just how agitated I am...haha.

  9. #119
    As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post

    I am going to make polenta again..... want to come over?
    What's this? What's this? Polenta?

    *goes in search of begging bowl*

  10. #120
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I could see you as an INFP.

    You could come off as more INT because of your 5w4ness.



    Joiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn uuuuuuuuuuusssssssssssssss

    Just look at how happy @thealchemist is now!
    *drools over self while flying toward the beautiful blue florescent bug zapper*

Similar Threads

  1. 26. How do you know your perceptions are real?
    By lightsun in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-09-2017, 11:52 AM
  2. [NT] How you got your ideas
    By Maverick in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 09:46 AM
  3. How do you and your type dress?
    By CzeCze in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:53 PM
  4. [NT] How would you spend your money if you are rich?
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 06:46 PM
  5. "Control freaks": how do you view your underlings??
    By chatoyer in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-18-2007, 04:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO