User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Pretty much verbatim: "God, I'm so tired, and I really do NOT want to get up and go to work tomorrow."

I dunno. It all seems more human than type-oriented. Some things (like annoyance with having to work) seem to dwarf type.

In happier times, though, when I was young and did not have other concerns to worry about or have to "manage my life," i think I used to lay in bed and either fantasize about things (i.e., make up stories in my head), or I'd lay there and thinking through logical philosophy systems of thought. So that was kinda type related.
    I make up stories while I'm lying in bed too. It's great entertainment, and it takes my mind off of stressful things that I'd rather not think about.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RevlisZero View Post
    I make up stories while I'm lying in bed too. It's great entertainment, and it takes my mind off of stressful things that I'd rather not think about.
    I do that but then I start to think I should be writing them down or trying to get them published.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I do that but then I start to think I should be writing them down or trying to get them published.
    If I started writing one of my stories I'd probably never get around to finishing it. My stories probably sound better in my head anyways.