123 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/sp
    Socionics
    IDK

Default The Worst thing you have ever said or done to anyone

One day this girl I know but hardly ever talk to (I only have 2 real friends) started talking to me randomly. I looked at her and said "Do I look like a f**king people person?!" Than I walked off...and I think she started crying. I do not regret this, she hasn't said anything to me since that time.
    Last edited by Bellflower; 12-15-2011 at 05:29 PM.

Permabanned

I once, while going to the bathroom from class, got intercepted by an acquaintance I sometimes talked to.
    After he engaged me, I literally shouted as loudly as possible "I don't like you", directly in his face.
    I was having a bad day (I guess, it's hard to judge retroactively).
    I do feel horrible about this, though.
    No one deserves that.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Im ashamed to share
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/sp
    Socionics
    IDK

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    I once, while going to the bathroom from class, got intercepted by an acquaintance I sometimes talked to.
    After he engaged me, I literally shouted as loudly as possible "I don't like you", directly in his face.
    I was having a bad day (I guess, it's hard to judge retroactively).
    I do feel horrible about this, though.
    No one deserves that.
    I would actually do that same thing....meh....I don't really care too much about how much I hurt people (as you can see I am slightly misanthropic)

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Im ashamed to share
    C'mon...you know you wanna share

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Razzaberry View Post
    C'mon...you know you wanna share
    I dont
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Yeah, this thread subject has come up multiple times. I don't want to say the worst of the worst, why would anybody? Mine aren't even all that bad.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

... lucky you, I've done some terrible things

not willing to share the worst, though I did punch a dude in the face for feeling me up after I told him to cut it out once... knocked the bastard's front tooth out. The bouncer bought me a drink and kicked HIM out
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

There was a guy who used to be a childhood bully in my neighborhood. I guess he was a grade above me. He wasn't really that bad.. he was just older. Anyways, fast forward to my teens, and I ran into this guy at a local park.. but the park was mostly vacant and the day was damp and rainy. He was sitting on some swings with a girl. As far as I know, this guy had been chill and become sort of a background person by this point. He wasn't messing with anyone. For some reason though, I just had to do with something. I was walking around with some friends too, so I guess I was trying to look cool. So I started talking crap, but he didn't want to do anything - he seemed kind of scared. And I don't blame him. Not only was I with a couple of people, I was also walking around with a cane (and not because I crippled.. lol).

So I got more and more pissed off that he didn't want to do anything. There was one car in the parking lot, so I figured I'd egg him on by doing something to do it. Here's where the cane comes in...

Instead of explaining it, maybe you should that corny scene from Michael Jackson's "Bad" video.

Anyways.. I've probably done worse, but this was pretty lame. What's even worse about this is that it turned out to be his girlfriend's car. I put myself in his shoes now, and it must've been humiliating. All because, in my head, he was kind of a prick when he was "8" or something. Sigh.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

A few things I still feel bad about, but are old enough that I can admit:

In 3rd grade I punched a 5th grade girl in the gut and she threw up. She was making fun of me, but still I feel bad.
    In 7th grade I publicly taunted a guy by accusing him of jacking off under his desk because he was jacking off under his desk. Gross, but nobody needs that much public shame.
    In 9th grade I'd steal things from people's lockers when I left Saturday detention, I don't know who they were, but I still feel bad about it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

One day this girl I know but hardly ever talk to (I only have 2 real friends) started talking to me randomly. I looked at her and said "Do I look like a f**king people person?!" Than I walked off...and I think she started crying. I do not regret this, she hasn't said anything to me since that time.
    I would actually do that same thing....meh....I don't really care too much about how much I hurt people (as you can see I am slightly misanthropic)
    Actually, you sound more like a self-absorbed, emo teenager.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness