User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Razzaberry View Post
    Actually other people call me it and I am believing it
    Teenage years dont last forever and the whole "I'm an unfeeling monster" trip to deal with over sensitively wears thin.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Razzaberry View Post
    Awww....you're sweet...I try to use the skills I really do but sometimes I either confuse people or I don't make sense
    Yeah, get used to it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    Not mean necessarily, just overall unhelpful.
    I'm not here to help.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I never really cursed my parents, this is really off-limits here. But I remember one day, when I was pretty young, I don't remember why but I thought my father was being very unfair with me. I was so angry that I said him: ''Once you get old you are gonna need me, and I won't care about it in the slightest''. I think it softened him a bit. I don't really regret it...it's not like I could/can have an equal conversation with him. He takes the father role too seriously.
    Worst thing I've ever done...I'd rather not mention. The impact itself wasn't significant, but it was seriously immoral.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sx

I can't think of many horrible things. Just a couple things that I regret more than I should.
    Well, I did lead on an impressionable young girl and then never talk to her again despite hearing that I'd really broken her heart.
    That made me feel guilty.
    When I was younger I'd intentionally damage things around me for no real reason, no idea why, I just liked the idea of hurting people indirectly. I was an asshole when I was a child.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    IDK sx/sp
    Socionics
    IDK

I was reflecting the other day...I remembered something I've done...its kind of not bad...just mean. I went to a psych ward once (those days are over, don't ask). I really, really hated my room-mate. So I looked at her while she was talking and I said. "Why don't you go get laids?" Which she didn't get why I had added an "s" to the end. Its actually very simple to figure out...all you have to do is take off the "l"
    “There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised” – Anton Lavey

MBTI
    intp

I've never done anything horrible to anyone. Perhaps just cutting off contact with a person with no warning? At worst, vigorously defend myself in fights as a kid, I suppose.
    - / the anti-psychopath
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

A lot of the things in this thread arent particularly horrible, in fact they're mildly rude and probably reflect the lousy social skills of their perpetrators or their age and stage of development, I seriously doubt that anyone would admit the truly horrible things they've done to others that easily or that it would sit that easily with them. There's the possibility of it being criminal, or at the very least making that individual a social pariah or outcast, while the internet has had a dumbing down effect I very much doubt anyone dimwitted enough to post about really horrible behaviour is going to be clever enough to log on.

Upon deep, honest reflection I am surprised to admit that the worst thing I ever did was 1) honest, 2) not regrettable. I told my ex, who was deeply in love with me and wanted to build a life together, that I did not love him and that I was moving out. Having to watch his subsequent meltdown and share the same living quarters in the months that followed until I could transfer job locations was... unimaginable.

For all the shame I habitually carry around like a rucksack, I'm surprised to discover this about myself. Thank you for positing the question Razzaberry.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Posted nasty things about colleagues on an online forum. I didn't name names or give company information so I seriously doubt they'd find out. I needed a place to vent at the time.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne